Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. (7491 Views)

THE BEST IS HERE IN ENUGU! YOU CAN BUY AND BUILD, CHECK OUT!!! / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2019
These are beautiful designs man. Keep it up.
Would love to enquire the estimated cost of building some buildings in the pictures from scratch to finish cos I plan to start my building project soon

2 Likes

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by EngrKem: 10:16am On May 03, 2019
Nice! I may need u guys some day

2 Likes

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by ensodev(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
love everything design here

1 Like

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by Funkybabee(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2019
4-Bedroom Bungalow (all rooms ensuite)�Designed and visualized by AsomArchitectNG. Building to fit perfectly in a half plot of land

Spacious Kitchen (with store )✔, standard unique family dinner area✔, 3 standard bedrooms & 1 unique standard modern master bedroom✔, visitor's restroom✔ and a well standard unique sittingroom✔ ...just the perfect building plan for your family comfort....�
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019
ensodev:
love everything design here

Tnxs bro
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2019
EngrKem:
Nice! I may need u guys some day

U re always wlcm. Tnxs

1 Like

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by fixedhollies(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Which 3bed design u get wey no cost
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by targus: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Okay here's a 2bedroom bungalow we executed for one of our client in Ekpoma, Edo State
Hi, can you please send me the floor plan of this 2 bedrooms bungalow or any other 2 bed bungalow you have
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2019
4bedroom residential accommodation which we stared from design stage, after which the client saw and was impressed with the outcome of the architectural drawings. Then we moved over to the construction stage.
We started this project from foundation and took it up to finishing stage at which it's currently. We are most grateful to God for the enablement given to us in starting and delivery this project..
Our uttermost joy is seeing that broad smile on our client face on realising that we actually turned his dream into reality...
Engage in our expert design/construction team today and be sure of only the best

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
More pics... (Construction by AsomArchitectNG)

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2019

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2019

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2019

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2019
More Pics... (Construction by AsomArchitectNG)

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:43am On Nov 23, 2019
fixedhollies:
Which 3bed design u get wey no cost

You can take a look at this cost efficient 3bedroom bungalow. It's just simplicity in its best form....

1 Like

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by PotatoSalad(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
More Pics... (Construction by AsomArchitectNG)
Beautiful house with poorly done Pop designs and finishes. Looking at it triggers my OCD. cry
Nice job anyway
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Beautiful house with poorly done Pop designs and finishes. Looking at it triggers my OCD. cry
Nice job anyway

Some Nlanders Will joke about almost everything...
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:

Some Nlanders Will like to joke about almost everything...
I'm being sincere with you. Accept it as constructive criticism. I've been following your threads because your jobs are really good. Wouldn't joke about anyone's business, but I just gave you my own undiluted opinion.
The building is solid, the pop finishes, not so good.
Take it or leave it
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

I'm being sincere with you. Accept it as constructive criticism. I've been following your threads because your jobs are really good. Wouldn't joke about anyone's business, but I just gave you my own undiluted opinion.
The building is solid, the pop finishes, not so good.
Take it or leave it

U don't just say something isn't good and stop at that. What makes you feel that the pop designs ain't good.. ??

And note: There are some criticism you accept and some u don't. But for this ur particular stance on the pop poorly designed i don't accept it

And Iif u talking about the different shady colours u see up there pls note that it's the website that made it look so...Chat me on whatsapp and i will show you pictures direct from my gallery

Anyways Tnxs for ur 1cent
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2019
This is an architectural design for a 4bedroom duplex equipped with an:

1. Ante-Room with visitors toilet
2.Living Room with Bar
3.Kitchen with Store
4.Dinning
5. Study
6. A masters bedroom (ensuite) And three others rooms all (ensuite
7. A family living lounge

Building design to fit into a half plot of land...

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
This is from a satisfied client in Benin City Edo State.. We at AsomArchitectNG will always deliver when it pertains to building designs and construction....

Call us today on your next project....

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by fixedhollies(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:

You can take a look at this cost efficient 3bedroom bungalow. It's just simplicity in its best form....
do u av all d details, floor, full design and wat is d cost
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by Moso(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2019
For your electrical Design with COREN seal call 08100896751. Our fees is affordable.
Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
250 Sitting Capacity Redeemed Christian Church Of God to be built in Afuze, Owan East L.G.A. sitting on a land size of 100m×15m plot Visualized And Designed By AsomArchitectNG

Contractor: AsomArchitectNG.

Client: Redeemed Christian Church of God AFuze.

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
12 rooms bungalow hotel visualised and designed by AsomArchitectNG...

Project location= Benin City

Designed By: AsomArchitectNG

Re: About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. by Timmie101: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 BEDROOM SELFCON, AVAILABLE FOR NYSC corps and students at 235k / Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System / Affordable Homes & Apartments For Sell (signature Terrace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.