Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] (579 Views)

Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida / A Trailer Carring Heavy Container Without Back Tires (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] by lawalosky(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fellow nairaland help me and jugbe this picture.
Today I saw a driver fixing his car boot. At first I thought he wanted loading it with goods not until I saw this age woman hoop inside, I was so confused. People around told me that is how they transport there passengers when the seats are occupied. I was really disturbed ? ..
Below is the pictures I manage to take that moment.
Is it, we don't have FRSC's or they don't no there job any more in this country?
Safety first, safety always. Let's hear your view please
Cc:lalasticlala

Re: A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] by stiles009(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lawlessness is the order of the day.

Meanwhile, you need to review ur grammar and spellings to avoid massive bashing.
Re: A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
How I wish the car's plate number was visible for the FRSC to do the needful.

How I also wish your English teacher/lecturer could see the kind of grammar their product just posted

The driver's act is criminally murderous while your reportage is fraudulently suicidal. You both need to be behind bars. grin
Re: A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] by babadigu(m): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2018
hope dat this hadn't anything to do with withcraft coolhope dat this hadn't anything to do with withcraft
Re: A Car Carring An Aged Woman On The Boot [PHOTOS] by babadigu(m): 2:42am On Dec 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Exercise Books For His Son / See Why This Old Asia People Are Stealing / Students Involved In Accident, Teacher’s Eye Plucked Out [graphic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.