Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1409 Views)

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by timmb(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: . by Wtfork: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Carry 2 odds and thank me later !

1 Like

Re: . by sacajawea: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Transport bizness
Re: . by timmb(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Can you discuss more on this please
Re: . by timmb(m): 2:39am On Dec 20, 2018
sacajawea:
Transport bizness

Can you discuss more on this please
Re: . by moneyadulttube: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2018
affiliate marketing
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2018
go into transport biz(long distance/ anyone u prefer.U'll nid a sound hummer Hiace Bus for this(u can install tracking device so dat u'll monitor ur vehicle route well/drive it urself.However 1 mila cant buy u sound hummer Toyota hiace bus.U'll nid to cough out 4 milla for it.But the alternative is knombi bus for Major route like oshodi/iyana ipaja,ikotun,lekki Epe axis.Dnt go buy the type dat breakdown now and then. 2, dry cleaning laundry service. U can rent a shop,washing machine, starch .Employ 1/2 boys to do the job for U.Urs is to source for customers. 3.Farming. 4, dnt mind the kid/confused ones that tell u to stake ur money on Bet9ja.May U not be unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: . by timmb(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
go into transport biz(long distance/ anyone u prefer.U'll nid a sound hummer Hiace Bus for this(u can install tracking device so dat u'll monitor ur vehicle route well/drive it urself.However 1 mila cant buy u sound hummer Toyota hiace bus.U'll nid to cough out 4 milla for it.But the alternative is knombi bus for Major route like oshodi/iyana ipaja,ikotun,lekki Epe axis.Dnt go buy the type dat breakdown now and then. 2, dry cleaning laundry service. U can rent a shop,washing machine, starch .Employ 1/2 boys to do the job for U.Urs is to source for customers. 3.Farming. 4, dnt mind the kid/confused ones that tell u to stake ur money on Bet9ja.May U not be unfortunate.

Thank you so much.. I think I'll go for the dry cleaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by damola1: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
timmb:

Be careful where you do dry cleaning sha...cos fact is people who can afford to buy washing machine from 25k now buy it

1 Like

Re: . by chloride6: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
If you won't do the transport yourself it won't pay you.

Dry-cleaning is crap.

If you make a success out of it people will infiltrate your business.

Where do you reside?
Re: . by Nonsoven(m): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Farming is good and can yield over time, you can invest some into farming.

You may want to set up an online business, a blog with good niche, if it runs smoothly over time you'll be getting revenue from there too. I can help you set that up easily.
WhatsApp or call 07017451678

1 Like

Re: . by biztip: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
this govt has made ease of doing biz disappear. be careful mist biz re closing up. whaeva u do start small so DT if it fails ur money will still remain for u
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2018
timmb:

Very good.How u knw much bout the biz?if not,it won't cost u nothing to learn it from sumbody outside ur neighborhood. For instance if u live around Agege,go to any dry cleaning service within Ikeja and ask question. No disappointment/ story in the biz.Deliver accordingly biko.How to get customers.?Go to bank/door to door and advertise urself.Dnt go to bank during working hour ooo.Go around 3.50pm.Enter,sidon and tell the security ur mission. While talking to the staff, smile.joke and laugh(not like crase person sha).May favor,goodness /mercy follow u

1 Like

Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2018
chloride6:
If you won't do the transport yourself it won't pay you.

Dry-cleaning is crap.

If you make a success out of it people will infiltrate your business.

Where do you reside?
cotonu. Dry cleaning is crap and pipu are smiling to d bank?.What do u suggest? Okrika/fake batri biz?
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
wink cheesy
damola1:

Be careful where you do dry cleaning sha...cos fact is people who can afford to buy washing machine from 25k now buy it
grin
damola1:

marketing is it.Wisdom make pipu wise.U dnt sidon at home and wish.Great biz men are up/going.Let me tell u this,most of my neighbors have dat machine at home ,dey still use dry cleaning services. U wake up at 3.00 Am.Hit the road at 4.00 Am.Come back home at 9/10.45Pm and on weekend, u still have owambe to go.So who'll do ur laundry?
Re: . by damola1: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy ;Dmarketing is it.Wisdom make pipu wise.U dnt sidon at home and wish.Great biz men are up/going.Let me tell u this,most of my neighbors have dat machine at home ,dey still use dry cleaning services. U wake up at 3.00 Am.Hit the road at 4.00 Am.Come back home at 9/10.45Pm and on weekend, u still have owambe to go.So who'll do ur laundry?

That’s why I said be careful where you do.

I have someone who handles uses my Own machine to do my laundry and also gets paid extra for ironing.

But you are right people have different schedules.

But again that’s the tricky thing about business. If you don’t try you never really know. What will fail or succeed in one place might not necessarily apply in another place.

But even when trying.. cos we usually have to use our seed money. We need to be smart

1 Like

Re: . by holysaint1(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cotonu. Dry cleaning is crap and pipu are smiling to d bank?.What do u suggest? Okrika/fake batri biz?

see.. there are different niche in transport biz.. Believe me.. 1m can fetch him close to 2m in just a yr if he is willing to hustle (conveying of goods).. But you have to be the driver to see the excess gain in it...

Mind you.. Transport biz is full of risk (both intra and inter states)... So its all about making up your mind to make money..

But since your mind is made up on dry cleaning, then go for what you have the passion for.... And the lord will see you through..
Re: . by Oktane: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Wtfork:
Carry 2 odds and thank me later !
grin grin
Re: . by Oktane: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2018
timmb:
Pls people I need your advise, what business can I do with 1m#... I want to fully engage in it myself...

If you are entirely new to business, I would suggest that you try less risky businesses especially those you can quickly divest your money from within the shortest possible time.

This economy at least in its present trajectory favours traders. People consume more than they produce. My suggestion would be that you identify a product that the masses love and push it into the market.

Concentrate on the small and medium scale companies and not on large ones. If the product is new but 'wonderful' then it's a question of time you will break even. Pls your emphasis should be on affordable products (between 50 and 100 max 200).

I write from personal experience. I have tried as a side hustle and then a major hustle. And that's the best approach for me.

So identify a product that will sell in your proximity, test run the product with small investment and if you are satisfied then you can take the plunge and go full steam by investing 500k and then 1mill later when absolutely convinced.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My First Freelance Job On Reddit / All Work From Home Business Na Scam / Let's Me Convert Your Website Into An Android App Plus Free Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.