Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) (41433 Views)

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by joseph6071: 3:04am On Dec 20, 2018
A Gambian man named Mohammed Sumareh shows off the large hippopotamus he and his friends have just killed in their village, he took the photo of these to his Facebook page where he showed the initial photo of the Hippo and how they prepared the meat for consumption.

he captioned it

"Chef�‍� M. F. Sumareh is cooking� and eating� the meat� of the controversial wild� hippopotamus that was killed in my village, Kulari, URR, Gambia�� few days ago:

The meat� was so tasty that the people�‍�‍� who ate� it were very thankful and rated me as one of the best Chefs�‍� of the 21st century � and the hunter as one of the best hunters of the 21st century � (no�hunter could kill a wild � hippopotamus in Kulari but him for half a century �). This is dedicated to all Kulari people�‍�‍�, family� and friends back � home� and diaspora.The hippopotamus � meat� party� continues. # Human�Right✔️before Animal�Right✔️"

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/gambian-man-shows-off-hippopotamus-he.html

6 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by joseph6071: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:14am On Dec 20, 2018
sad look like sacrifice food.Spit

22 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Ignorance aside.

They’re catching their cruise shaa. This would probably be their Christmas meat

17 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by daddytime(m): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2018
See him two left eye like the hippo own .

Lol...I remember while still a kid, I and my goons had decided to pick nicks...we called it "guys name" back in the days.

Na so one of my guy say him own name na hippo...

We begin call am hippo even into adulthood. My guy and one other who chose "shege bastard" had to take out a newspaper advert for disclaimer.

Very funny

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by chendstone01(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2018
This shit is big

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by MartinCorridon: 5:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Africans, poverty and hunger have a 3some affair... angry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol @ "human right before animal right"

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't know which shade of black Gambians and Sudanese are.. Ghana, Senegal and Mali are definitely black but Gambians and Sudanese fall into dark black shade
Modified: All U morons quoting me about being a racist, do U have sense at all or do any of U have problems with reading and comprehension

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Page front.

Front page material.
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Jonadull: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Asan onijekuje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
This people can eat anything, that's why viral disease ravage them first before any other nation

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by wahles(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Nairalanders !!! I present to you my Christmas meat

Feast !! Feast !! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Kill kill kill thats all we know. D meat be lik shit self

3 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by femi4: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
HIP for the hip, for the hippopo

POPO...for the hippopo

And TAMUS.... for the hippopotamus

Hippopotamus!!!

10 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Nbote:
I don't know which shade of black Gambians and Sudanese are.. Ghana, Senegal and Mali are definitely black but Gambians and Sudanese fall into dark black shade
racist

15 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by dermmy(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
So sad, Too bad.
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Excelboi(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
God forbid!!!
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Engrr(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
The man should be arrested immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by sammyj: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Why are Africans always killing endangered species. sad We still have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
I don dey suspect.meat wey I chop for Nairobi..all dis country with many wildlife can misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Wow! See meat!!!

1 Like

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Emmabraham: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
If it was a town in Yoruba land now
Meat don show
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Welcome to AFRICA
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2018
THIS IS MASSIVE!!
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Only in Africa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Nbote:
Their shade of black is called Shadow grin
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Animal activist and western people right now

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Punchline - human rights before animal rights grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Eat. Hungry dey for Africa
Re: Gambian Man Shows Off The Hippopotamus He Killed In His Village (photos) by akigbemaru: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2018
joseph6071:
A Gambian man named Mohammed Sumareh shows off the large hippopotamus he and his friends have just killed in their village, he took the photo of these to his Facebook page where he showed the initial photo of the Hippo and how they prepared the meat for consumption.

he captioned it

"Chef�‍� M. F. Sumareh is cooking� and eating� the meat� of the controversial wild� hippopotamus that was killed in my village, Kulari, URR, Gambia�� few days ago:

The meat� was so tasty that the people�‍�‍� who ate� it were very thankful and rated me as one of the best Chefs�‍� of the 21st century � and the hunter as one of the best hunters of the 21st century � (no�hunter could kill a wild � hippopotamus in Kulari but him for half a century �). This is dedicated to all Kulari people�‍�‍�, family� and friends back � home� and diaspora.The hippopotamus � meat� party� continues. # Human�Right✔️before Animal�Right✔️"

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/gambian-man-shows-off-hippopotamus-he.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / Please Recommend A Good Freezer Brand / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.