Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: (1396 Views)

Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2010
Hi.
I have been using reason and ableton for some years now but i just added fruity loops to the kitty box too.

Anyway here is the deal, I have alot of friends in the music biz and we are kinda running out of beats and so different record labels (i'm sure of 3) want to sign in young and talented producers,
Having a rec deal is the dream of any talented producer or artiste and i am here to offer the opportunity cos we need you like you need us.

- Nero record
- Kitty hurricane
- Cube ice box records
- artquake records

ROOKIES ARE ALSO WELCOMED TO ASK QUESTIONS.
EVEN ME SEF STILL DEY HUSSLE. I NEED MAKE THIS MONEY
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2010
I want to start by uploading a beat i made on reason 4.

http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/15555533/10272e6e/3_online.mp3.html

its on mp3 format and you can download.

Tell me what you think.

We wanted to release this track but no body that could flow well to it so its No 1 on list of backfired shit
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 4:45am On Aug 05, 2010
okey dokey, nice one peeps
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by BENJAMZ: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
I c u
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by 04kaa: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
I AM THE KING OF BEATS IN THIS BIATCHHH ,,,,,,
,REASON 4 IS SO OUTTA OF COMPETITION , FRUITY IS THE SHITNITS, ASK OF O4KA THE NAIRALAND UNDISPUTED KING OF BEATS , EBORA MERINDINLOGUN TONGBE NU IGBO NAIRALAND.  grin grin

PLAYAH P I SEE U.!
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
I am not contesting to be the king of beats.
Fruity loops is for rookies if you ask me,
I started using fruity loops way back then.

I think ABLETON IS the best if you are skilled.
Lets upload beats, i have some mis-fired projects that i don't mind sharing
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by 04kaa: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2010
playah P:

Fruity loops is for rookies if you ask me,
I started using fruity loops way back then.

I think ABLETON IS the best if you are skilled.
Lets upload beats, i have some mis-fired projects that i don't mind sharing
shows u already have a biased mind because u use albeton . meanwhile upload ur misfired projects lets see if u got real skills. grin grin
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2010
Yawn. . . .
Re: Reason, Ableton And Fruity Loops Users:::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2010
i already uploaded one.

tell me what you think of that shit before i upload another.

(1) (Reply)

Ltk Ft. Psquare - Follow Follow / Ditweni---------jazz Me / MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.