Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama (914 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Kingpunter: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Special Spesh has been accused of being a deadbeat father by his baby mama, Maria Nnenna who he welcomed a son with few months ago.

This came after the Davido’s hypeman’s baby mama, celebrated the first birthday of her son and further stated that she deserves a pat on the back. She wrote;

My baby will be a year in a month ��� patting myself on the back
Maria who accused Special Spesh of being a deadbeat father that plays the victim, shared a screenshot of her chat with the hypeman in which she asked him to state what he is committing to his son’s welfare as she listed what she spends monthly for his upkeep.

However from the chat, it was gathered that Special Spesh who claimed that he doesn’t have a job, told his baby mama that he will be only be giving $250 for her car monthly.

source - https://www./2018/12/davidos-hypeman-special-spesh-accused-of-being-a-deadbeat-father-by-baby-mama.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Dead. Funny how these girls think music video is real life. All these jobless boys are just hanger ons. Because special spesh is always wt Davido doesn't make him rich.

Just like Caroline danjuma was calling tagbo rich, just cos he hangs out wt David and gets some expensive gift to flaunt around. undecided

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Abeg go and wash your dirty linen inside the bedroom where both of you made the baby.

I wonder the day that social media has turned to court of justice

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Dead. Funny how these girls think music video is real life. All these jobless boys. Because special spesh is always wt Davido doesn't make him rich.
Just like Caroline danjuma was calling tagbo rich, just cos he hangs out wt David and gets some expensive gift to flaunt around.
That's why it's called showbiz.

most entertainers live fake life. most of them ain't worth poo at all.

Na pity I dey pity all these girls that chase them about like fly following shit for nyash thinking that they are loaded
Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by itspzpics(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Ghengehn
Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by Houseofglam7(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Moral decadence
I weep for the future of today's youth.
Girls be getting 'dumberer' by the second undecided
This is pitiable.
Re: Special Spesh Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father By Baby Mama by IamD18: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Moral decadence
I weep for the future of today's youth.
Girls be getting 'dumberer' by the second undecided
This is pitiable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Sean Tizzle Dead Ni? / #10yearschallenge:ceo Naijaloaded Azeez Makinde Shares Throwback Photos / Offset's Reaction To Cardi B's Performance Is An Instant Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.