Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help (947 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Emekuss(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Please how do I validate the input for date of birth on my form so as to get the correct date using PHP.
Re: I Need Help by BitsMaster: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Emekuss:

Please how do I validate the input for date of birth on my form so as to get the correct date using PHP.
You can whatsapp me to discuss about your question.
Re: I Need Help by makavele: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Emekuss:

Your question is kinda vague. If you could rephrase it. and better still show us some codes, then we can pinpoint the error and correct accordingly.

Are you trying to submit a form that requests date of birth?
Are you trying to validate the entries by "regular validation" or against a resource?
And what do you mean when you say "correct date" ??
Re: I Need Help by vezycash(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emekuss:

Try this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=date+form+validation+php

and

http://lmgtfy.com/?s=b&iie=1&q=php+date+form+validation

Pick the stackoverflow pages.

(1) (Reply)

Regarding For DBMS Query! / Game App / I Need A Webpage And An App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.