Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Access Bank Abuja Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Abuja Recruiting (1637 Views)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Abuja Is Recruiting / Us Embassy Abuja Recruiting. / Access Bank Abuja And Lagos Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Abuja Recruiting by bfa: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
i sat for their test few weeks ago.pls eoes anyone who sat for the same test hear from them.the test was conducted on 10th march 2007.pls help.
Re: Access Bank Abuja Recruiting by eskimo: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
l sat 4 the test .The woman said dt we shld come back in the next 1 hr 4 d result and she called the names of dose successfull.
So dts just it l dnt understand them.
We r goin somewhere and know dt U R NEVA ALONE.
Takia
Re: Access Bank Abuja Recruiting by enjoy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
eskimo pls i did the test too was the aminu kano office you went too and is it that the result is ready.
Re: Access Bank Abuja Recruiting by Ebyval(f): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
i wrote my own test in ph and went to check the result but my name was not there but the guy in charge said that if can give him 50k that the next test that i will pass and i am guaranteed of geting the job.landers what do i do

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests? / Flour Mills Plc Sending Test Invitation For Trainee Tpm Coordinator Position / Latest Vacancies - Standard Chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.