Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Are You A Gsm User? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Are You A Gsm User? (635 Views)

Swift Multi User Hub With Wifi for sale / 3 User Anti Virus 4 @6,000 / Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Gsm User? by meshtoby12: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2010
I am conducting a survey towards my dissertation for my MSc programme at the University of Essex.
I will very much appreciate it , if you can spare 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey for me.
All data collected will be kept strictly confidential and shall be used for this academic research purpose only.
please note : The term CBTA means Celebrity Television Advertisement.
Thank you very much.

I will very much appreciate it if you can spare 5 minutes to complete this survey for me at the following link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSF8MMF
Re: Are You A Gsm User? by BankoleO1: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2010
Lazy man kai! You are looking for pple todo ur dirty work
Re: Are You A Gsm User? by meshtoby12: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2010
sir it is a survey if you go to the link you will see it content.don't judge the book by its cover.i need it for my master's program.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Phone Numbers And Usa Sim For Sell / Fairly Used Blackberry Strom2 For Sale / How To Turn Any Phone To Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.