Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone (15245 Views)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by onunwa21(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2018
2days or 20 years? Abeg my phone screen bad
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by dochenaj: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2018
They are lucky the parents of the girl are not vengeful. If not both the Judge and the rapist will get penilectomy some months after this incidence.

If they survive after that, then it's their own luck.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by stanliwise(m): 2:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Mafizo:

In simple terms, what are you saying?
he is trying to say technology has created exposure and empowerment unlike before when rape victims are told to hide the rape case so she/he wouldn't be stigmatized.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Rextizzle(m): 4:52am On Dec 21, 2018
CynthiaChi:

I would love to understand what exactly the judge was thinking.. Like how is that justice? Some stories just tire me at times
What do you expect in a shithole country? assuming it's USA or other western country that foolish grandpa will rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Why are people shocked, were most nairalanders not saying the same thing on the thread of the guy who tried to save a lady from being raped? I am sure the judge blames the girl being raped hence felt there was no need to punish the perpetrator undecided.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Holysuck(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2018
K

Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by ValCon888: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Mafizo:

In simple terms, what are you saying?

I'm saying rape has been on the decrease as a result of changes in society and advancement in technology
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by CynthiaChi(f): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
What do you expect in a shithole country? assuming it's USA or other western country that foolish grandpa will rot in jail
That's just the sad truth.... With all the evidence against him, he should have been served a longer and more befitting jail time but no, he just got a mere slap on the wrist.... The judge just encouraged other sickos to try their luck...
I just feel for the lil girl and her family... This would be extremely hard on them, watching the old gimzo getting away with this
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Africa
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by chuksohams(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Poor Justice
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by grandstar(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2018
This rape crisis should be a legacy of the civil war where women became "free" to rebels and women and to opportunists during the anarchy that prevailed
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2018
The judge should go and take some refresher course and update himself, it's very absurd to deliver that judgement.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by emonkey(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2018
70 year old rapist .
Haba you should congratulate the man na. Most men need to call Babalawo to come and get the ting to work after they are 50 years old. grin grin
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by SaturnNick(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2018
NewsMuncher:
Last month, an organisation which provides shelter and support for gender-based violence victims reported that it had a seven months old baby as the youngest victim at the time.

https://insiderpostonline./2018/12/20/outrage-as-70-year-old-rapist-is-jailed-for-2-days/
OMG. Angel Michael should kukuma blow the trumpet abeg!
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by mvem(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
bobokeshington:

what is this one saying
..he is saying the truth... Can't you comprehend...rape now looks rampant because of awareness not that it has increased...

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Just send the 70 year old fool to an Early grave, simple! he has Already past his sell by date. (expiry date)
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
CynthiaChi:

I would love to understand what exactly the judge was thinking.. Like how is that justice? Some stories just tire me at times
I want to believe he is mentally deranged and a paedophile himself.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by irumole1975: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
abmethod:
don't understand what is happening to me these days I don't get too much likes & comments on my posts. It's as if someone has tempered with my calabash in the village!!!! Can I get some likes to Shame my village peoplOloe?

Now you have 2likes plus my own making 3

Now, can you pls excuse your useless body counts out of this thread

Oloriburuku, Omo adanu!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by CynthiaChi(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

I want to believe he is mentally deranged and a paedophile himself.
I believe so as well... He obviously lacks human empathy... I believe in karma though
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Thesia(f): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
ValCon888:
The truth is, rape and sexual assault has always occured in our society from the time of our fathers and forefathers.

The reason cases of rape seem prevalent in our society today is because we have ready access to information through the internet and social media. Also, women all over the world have more rights.

They are also more sexually aware.

In the days of our ancestors and predecessors, these cases were hushed up to prevent family disgrace and women had little or no control over the fate of their bodies.

Technology does indeed have its advantages.

You are a sick misogynist.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Thesia(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
emonkey:
70 year old rapist .
Haba you should congratulate the man na. Most men need to call Babalawo to come and get the ting to work after they are 50 years old. grin grin
Stupid fool.
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by emonkey(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thesia:

Stupid fool.
Is this how you normally greet people ? shocked shocked
Re: Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone by Ugosample(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
ValCon888:
The truth is, rape and sexual assault has always occured in our society from the time of our fathers and forefathers.

The reason cases of rape seem prevalent in our society today is because we have ready access to information through the internet and social media. Also, women all over the world have more rights.

They are also more sexually aware.

In the days of our ancestors and predecessors, these cases were hushed up to prevent family disgrace and women had little or no control over the fate of their bodies.

Technology does indeed have its advantages.

true that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano / Police Launch Investigation As Lifeless Body Of NYSC Member Is Found In Ogun / Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.