Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (45896 Views)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Last355(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
the chicken be like...

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Mursz: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Now i have heard and seen it all... nothing to be seen again!
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Obuugama: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2018
This guy fall my hand nah. He for hide the fowl using Gandollar method.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
He hid it in his trousers, not manhood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Happyfela(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Suffer dey Africa Kakaraka
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
nnachukz:

You made me laugh out loud. Guy you are a suspect for all the fow wer been don dey lost for area.

Calling me a suspect because of free lecture? You see,9ja youths don't appreciate talent..I don't think I will teach you how to steal cow. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by medropoly(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
xmas 4 sure 4 dis guy grin grin grin

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
deebrain:

INVITATION TO LIAISE WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

Sir,
Kindly report yourself to the nearest police station for details about the aforementioned reasons.

We equally need you for some questioning over incessant disappearances of live chickens (agric broilers) in the custody of distinguished officers of the force.

Your presence will be greatly appreciated.

Signed
NPF Headquarters.

You will have to come and question me in my house...... That police station, I'm not and will never go. 9ja police can install your memory and install a new one.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
grin
grin grin
see talent ni
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Jumbus31(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
chendstone01:
This is why I hate Christmas people keep acting foolishly. Jesus probably hates you for celebrating Christmas
Who told you he stole it to celebrate Christmas? Video that have been online more than 4 months now smh
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
chendstone01:
This is why I hate Christmas people keep acting foolishly. Jesus probably hates you for celebrating Christmas

Whether Christmas,Salah, or no celebration, people will always steal and abuse a thing or concept.

Don't get it twisted. He is stealing because he is a thief and will probably use the excuse of Christmas in this case
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Jubril has finished us
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
HE SERIOUSLY NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
tendingNews:
What a shame!!!

Here is the moment a man who stole a live chicken and hid it inside his manhood was caught.

Watch the video below and see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/man-steals-live-chicken-hides-it-inside.html?m=0

See what buhari has reduced Nigeria m Nigerians to.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
hahahaha, the last time I checked, it was a film I saw this o, the hunger is real, nawa o, he should use his hands to do tangible business rather than to steal.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by nnachukz(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Josephjnr:

Calling me a suspect because of free lecture? You see,9ja youths don't appreciate talent..I don't think I will teach you how to steal cow. Lol.
Wow! Cow! Na wa o. Make I go tell Musa to guard his cow until after Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by deebrownneymar: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Poverty is tea. Smh.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by deebrain(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Josephjnr:

You will have to come and question me in my house...... That police station, I'm not and will never go. 9ja police can install your memory and install a new one.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Arthurity1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
So he hid a cock in his cock, interesting!
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by LadyHeaven(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin grin who remembers that dude on NL that gave "STEPS ON HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR CHRISTMAS"? this is his handiwork tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na dis kyne time fowl dey miss for area cheesy
Some ppl no mind to cook am keep from now till 25th grin

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Romeo, my ni$$a, na you invent protocol now...u don finish school for this course cheesy
Lol!! Dude lets use the two heads are better than one formula.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by poyet(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
This one just weak me
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
angry Why did he not follow our tried and tested protocol to the letter? angry

Aswear that guy Fall my hand big Time. He didn't follow the protocol indeed.
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by NKOE64: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO DOUBT..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by JastSiryin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eyah... Now it's back to having only one c o c k grin
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by Small080(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
this is not poverty or hunger.... his a real thief, if an hunger we na live chicken go solve am.... ewo loju koko
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
tendingNews:
What a shame!!!

Here is the moment a man who stole a live chicken and hid it inside his manhood was caught.

Watch the video below and see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/man-steals-live-chicken-hides-it-inside.html?m=0
Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Lol!! Dude lets use the two heads are better than one formula.

cheesy Good idea. In fact one of our comrades above is working on a 'cow-protocol.' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
shadyLP:

People like you are called" School No Dey"
Born criminal! grin

grin Who tell you say 'school no dey?' You tink say e easy? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.