Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted (63259 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by SirLakes: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chei, see ala shocked
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
lol
she should have removed the condom, tissue and cigarette outa the back ground na grin

Omo ...u have eyes for details......

How many of ur boyfriends did u decode was cheating on u??
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by FEGNO: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
The girl is fine sha. No doubt about that side
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by FEGNO: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
The girl is fine sha. Me I dey like talk true

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Whenever I see how dangerously pretty some hoes are...It makes me see beauty as trash.....and not an attribute to rate a lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by wonlasewonimi: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
she don see alert.
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Ayobami7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
国人民代表大会
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by spirul77: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
how i wish God can bless the world with like two more musicians as talented as burna boy
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
See boobi na

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by spirul77: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
how i wish God can bless the world with like two more musicians as talented as burna boy.
it 'd be a beautiful world to live in.
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Telemon(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
All this people wen no dey pour water for their hair and head, how them wan take get sense?
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Osyxcel(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
lol
she should have removed the condom, tissue and cigarette outa the back ground na grin

Most people probably didn't notice that, especially the condom. Else, they'd have mentioned it in their comments.
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by ehissi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Khd95:
Hypocrites everywhere, those slamming her will be the first to jump on those boobies if they have the slightest opportunity,

Standing ovation for her beauty, and her nice juggs

I just tire for all these blind hypocritical fools......

Person whey like party rice no suppose fear dance. You no like to dey see girls semi-naked, nude; whether na big breast or small breast, big nyash or small nyash; then wetin come carry you go her page?

Abi she tell you say she no know who she dey dance for?
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by purem(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
lol

hep her and remove it na
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by neyur: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
dollytino4real:
those dat want to fork her will still bash her here, pls wear where were we

shut up joor
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by neyur: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
lol

help her remove am now....weerey
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Viking007(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
The last time I saw such a massive traffic on a thread was during a champions league game. cheesy Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by neyur: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
this gurl is beautiful.... for those of tht is criticizing, howfar have u gone with ur life?.. miserable pretenders... go n hang ur self.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by wdacharley(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nawaaoo

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by virgintoto(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/slay-queen-dances-to-burna-boys-song.html?m=0
na to take 1000mg trams wit 5 bottles of big stout use Bleep nonsense commot for dis babe pussy...
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by SingleWahala(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
BigGuyMan:
I blame Buhari tho

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kharol1234:
ladies with big breast dae always get flat nyansh... Team big a** and moderate boobs

Ma nigga!
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by AlphaStyles(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
No shame again chai later women will come and be shouting sexual harrashment una father

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Jowanson: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/slay-queen-dances-to-burna-boys-song.html?m=0

The bitter truth about this is that in the next 15 years...she will not be as sleek as she thinks she is now...All that would have started sagging and everywhere looking fat...Well what do I know...oh I get it, there is push up bra now maybe then, there could be another type of bra that will help her ministry then....
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Kharol1234: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
sacluxisback:

Ma nigga!
we dae same boat abi
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
I would still fuvk her tongue
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Starboytwo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omo toh dah
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heffalump:
South African babes with nyansh dance na like 5&6
Maybe South African by birth but Nigerian(Igbo) by blood. Her name is Chioma with the IG name: itsabbyzeus. She's the founder of the boobs movement. She's beautiful though and has a banging body, that I won't deny.

N.B.: I'm not part of the vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kharol1234:
we dae same boat abi

Anything for ass
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Aliencraft(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Your eyes sharp o shocked
Re: Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted by Aliencraft(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Feraz:
Maybe South African by birth but Nigerian(Igbo) by blood. Her name is Chioma with the IG name: itsabbyzeus. She's the founder of the boobs movement. She's beautiful though and has a banging body, that I won't deny.

N.B.: I'm not part of the vaseline crew.

Don't deny The Vaseline crew association grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.