Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic (33791 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday / Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by smileyoo: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I hear say this babe's mouth odour na follow come, e no get part two

this assisat oshola deserve accolade, not bad mouthing, she's busy sowing seeds of future greatness, while you 're busy bad-mouthing her. may God bless assisat oshola.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by SamOyovwi: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
smileyoo:
this assisat oshola deserve accolade, not bad mouthing, she's busy sowing seeds of future greatness, while you 're busy bad-mouthing her. may God bless assisat oshola.
Amen
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Minjim:
Racism must end!

Buy black toys for your kids this christmas.
Free order available in Lagos.

Buy Nig to grow,Nig
These ain't toys..
They be scarecrows!!!
Try Halloween next year..u go sell taya
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Spreadpeace(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Minjim post=74033321]Racism must end!

Buy Nig to grow,Nig[/quote

This one cracked me up badly
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2018
smileyoo:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by IloveToMess: 2:11am On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Chai God.

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by theDEVILisHERE: 2:27am On Dec 21, 2018
luminouz:

These ain't toys..
They be scarecrows!!!
Try Halloween next year..u go sell taya

it's a mental thing
Black people have over the yrs been whitewashed into hating blackness were as reverse was the case in the past

In the past white skin was seen as Bad
white people were seen as evil spirits
This is why we painted our faces with white chalk during traditional dances and rituals were we mimiced the evil nature of a white person
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by dfrost: 2:53am On Dec 21, 2018
naptu2:

AFC Ajax Amsterdam 1995.

With Finidi George. Good morning naptu2

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Sushsu7: 3:23am On Dec 21, 2018
naptu2:
Nigerian football legend Kanu Nwankwo, Super Eagles striker Jude Ighalo, beach soccer legend Abu Azeez and Big Brother Naija star Tobi Bakare joined Super Falcons stars Onome Ebi and Asisat Oshoala at the final of the Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Clinic today at the Campos Mini Stadium in Lagos.

Over 100 girls from secondary schools across Lagos were trained and assessed by coaches from FCBEscola (Barcelona FCs school in Lagos) and FC Robo (Asisat Oshoala's former club) at the Campos Square Mini Stadium from December 17th till December 20th, 2018.

The best players at the clinic had the opportunity to win various prizes, including 2 million naira which was shared among the 3 best players.

The final day featured several exhibition games, including a match between Team Oshoala and Team Esther Ajayi and another game between the kids that were trained at the clinic and an NWFL all stars team.

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by deebrain(m): 3:33am On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Her bad mouth of achievement has earned so much better than your good breath of emptiness.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2018
dfrost:

With Finidi George. Good morning naptu2

Good morning bro.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin grin

I just saw a video of one of Stephen Odey's goals. Asisat Oshoala and Odion Ighalo played a give-and-go that confused Abu Azeez and he ended up on his backside, then Oshoala passed to Stephen Odey who scored.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by luminouz(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

it's a mental thing
Black people have over the yrs been whitewashed into hating blackness were as reverse was the case in the past

In the past white skin was seen as Bad
white people were seen as evil spirits
This is why we painted our faces with white chalk during traditional dances and rituals were we mimiced the evil nature of a white person
Not the colour bros...its how the dolls look!!! They look scary
I love my race die so ion have any mental block!!!
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Onome Ebi.

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by tiger28: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmm mm. ...raising another set of young lesbian. Majority of football players all across the globe are lesbos. ...FACT!
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
The introduction of Kanu Nwankwo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvfvYCJ2_e4
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by des4ella(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by des4ella(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Kanu won champions league? ?
Yeah with Ajax FC.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Stephen Odey's goal and Abu Azeez's reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnjnj3_k0to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Ayobami7(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Kaysalas(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Minjim:
Racism must end!

Buy Nig to grow,Nig
grin grin
This actually got me laughing real hard! God bless our hussles bro.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by mfm04622: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
naptu2:

AFC Ajax Amsterdam 1995.

They nearly retained it next season. Losing in the finals
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
mfm04622:

We had an argument the day before that final. My brothers thought that Ajax would win it, but my sister and I said that Juve would win. I couldn't see how Ajax would stop Juve's amazing strike force of Vialli, Ravanelli and Del Piero and I was right.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by naptu2: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
mfm04622:

By the way, that was the era when almost all defending champions made it to the final.

AC Milan trashed Barcelona to win it in 1994
AC Milan lost to Ajax in 1995.
Ajax lost to Juve in 1996.
Juve lost to Dortmund in 1997.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by IYANGBALI: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
deebrain:

Her bad mouth of achievement has earned so much better than your good breath of emptiness.
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Princezibk: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerians ehn!God forgive us
IYANGBALI:

Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by Princezibk: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
This ones on display looks scary, would frighten the hell outta my bby
Minjim:
Racism must end!

Buy Nig to grow,Nig
Re: Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
naptu2:
The Lagos State Government provided more support last year. There were more centres and almost a thousand girls took part in the programme. The governor's wife also attended the final day of the event last year.

I guess the politicians are more concerned about the election season this year.

Other state government should take a queue from Lagos State's exemplary support for female football's talent discovery from the grassroots.

Intending home buyers or you need verified titled land should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.