Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (43124 Views)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by PrettyGist: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
A Muslim woman decorated a Pastor’s house with Christmas trees, ahead of the Christian celebration in 2018.

Ramatu Tijjani, who is also said to be a peace ambassador and interfaith professional mediator in Kaduna state, decorated the residence of Pastor Yohanna Buru, the general overseer of Christ Evangelical Church Sabon Tasha ahead of Christmas.

The Muslim woman decorated the Pastor’s house with light, wreaths, stockings and ornaments, and according to her, this was to strengthen peaceful co-existence and a better understanding of different faiths among citizens of Nigeria.

“I observed that the Christmas tree is very vital to the life of every Christian all over the world, and that is why I bought it to decorate the pastor’s house, as a sign of promoting unity, togetherness and to wish all Christians worldwide the best of the season and happy new year in advance, Mrs Tijjani said.

Ramatu who disclosed that Muslims and Christians are children of Adam and Eve who believe in One God and have holy books they believe in, urged people to support each other and live in peace and harmony.

The Pastor who thanked Ramatu Tijani for donating the Christmas trees, new wrappers and food to the Christian needy, said;

“Ramatu is the first woman who used her money to donate many things to churches, widows and orphans.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/muslim-woman-decorates-pastors-house-ahead-of-christmas-in-kaduna

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by PrettyGist: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
sad
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by thesicilian: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
That will not prevent her brothers from bombing the churches in southern kaduna or slicing the throats of poor innocent farmers.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
she try.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:
That will not prevent her brothers from bombing the churches in southern kaduna or slicing the throats of poor innocent farmers.
y you no wan just gree get sense?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Kharol1234: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
God bless r...or rather allah bless rr

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by icon02(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pastor y.d Buru is reaping the fruit of love from the seeds of interreligious unity he has been planting over the years
He sometimes donates prayer kettle and the likes to the Muslims during their celebrations too.
Continue to soar higher mijin Grace. The lord is your strength.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by itspzpics(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by gurunlocker: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
It doesn't change anything....
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Jonadull: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:
You need a brain transplant.
Or this drug

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Bossontop(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
undecided
His business.....me sha i cant com and be playing "roff play" like dat oo
If you know you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by slawomir: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Isoright
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by sunnywhyt007: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
No hard feelings... we’re one Nigeria, One Big Family

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by braveboy64(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
bad?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
the evil midget will not like this ooo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Anijay1212(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
God knows his true children.
She is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Evercurious(f): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrettyGist:

A Muslim woman decorated a Pastor’s house with Christmas trees, ahead of the Christian celebration in 2018.

Ramatu Tijjani, who is also said to be a peace ambassador and interfaith professional mediator in Kaduna state, decorated the residence of Pastor Yohanna Buru, the general overseer of Christ Evangelical Church Sabon Tasha ahead of Christmas.

The Muslim woman decorated the Pastor’s house with light, wreaths, stockings and ornaments, and according to her, this was to strengthen peaceful co-existence and a better understanding of different faiths among citizens of Nigeria.

“I observed that the Christmas tree is very vital to the life of every Christian all over the world, and that is why I bought it to decorate the pastor’s house, as a sign of promoting unity, togetherness and to wish all Christians worldwide the best of the season and happy new year in advance, Mrs Tijjani said.

Ramatu who disclosed that Muslims and Christians are children of Adam and Eve who believe in One God and have holy books they believe in, urged people to support each other and live in peace and harmony.

The Pastor who thanked Ramatu Tijani for donating the Christmas trees, new wrappers and food to the Christian needy, said;

“Ramatu is the first woman who used her money to donate many things to churches, widows and orphans.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/muslim-woman-decorates-pastors-house-ahead-of-christmas-in-kaduna

Good one...Let's promote more of this

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Nolongthing3669: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
If only religion could be kept aside,
Nigeria would have been great.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
That woman is evil I'll never support any friendship will Islam.

I spit on Mecca

I spit on Medina

I spit on all caliphate

I spit on the moon god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Pavore9: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:

It is unfair to rope others into this, commend her humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by PointZerom: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Allah won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Alexis11: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:
Even as a Christian I know that people like you are the problem of this country, not the muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by daveP(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yinmu.... They see us as kafr. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Skmoda360(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:
You ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by WaffenSS(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Look at this thing

I hope you're the first victim of her "brothers"

Your head is useless to your body , and needs to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo by Seetto: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Woman, no matter how you please them , they will never like you....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.