Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song (31994 Views)

Mr Ibu's First Son Slams His Father's Wife Stella Maris As He Defends His Father / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by mediaNGR: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
The Nigerian rappers has came online to defend his new song 'Logo Benz' where he was featured with his former recording label Artist, Lil Kesh.

The new song who went viral on internet because of its lyrics line where he and Lil Kesh promote Ritual Killings and Glorifying Internet Fraudsters. And every internet users See's it as Bad song. Meanwhile, the record label boss and Musician has come to tell everyone why they sing such song because, When sang "Shine" that was good music, it doesn't trend so that makes him Lil Kesh to sing 'Logo Benz'.

He wrote:

����� RT @_thormee: When @olamide_YBNL does amazing songs like "Shine" that talks about record label executives ripping artistes of it will not trend oo, when it is Logo Benz everybody turn werey for twitter
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/if-i-do-amazing-songs-it-will-not-trend.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Anotii(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oshey science student

5 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by balogundayo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Come Here! YOU NEED CANE!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by iamvictorbassey: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
"The Nigerian rappers HAS CAME online" !!!! Haba Now!!?

Coming just a day after hearing in Kwara "Driver abeg wind down the glass, the car is very heating".

sad

33 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Bossontop(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nope!!!....This ur sorry attempt to justify yourself wont cut it bro.....try again
Hmm d benz logo na even woman pant sef....

[img]https://media1./images/014788c2a75ff6380650f34ca92e04df/tenor.gif?itemid=5321818[/img]

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Starboytwo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
The fear of Benz is the beginning of wisdom....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
If you know what your fans want, give it to them...

Which kin song we never hear for this part of the world wey blow pass Boko haram bomb sef....

wetin be shigidi jidigbi jigidi...abi how ruggedman take troll Eedris day year sef?!
cheesy grin wink

11 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by fiercehillz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dumb excuse...just saw the pant on the Benz logo and now I can categorically say that some of these so called artists are ritualists...we now glorify ritualists and fraudsters in Nigeria and then trend, defend our waywardness, get invited for shows, make more money and then go back to the studio to record stupider songs.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by justdogitto: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't comment on rubbish like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by buccal(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
undecided you are a cancer to nigerian music industry and the youths in general....there needs to be a line you can't cross when it comes to lyrics in music

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olamide Baba Werey.

No worry! When they use your daughter in future, you'll remember this day.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by bro4u: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
This Olamide is one fvcked up musician whose lyrics is -0.984 positive, I went to a saloon the other day to get a haircut only for me to hear youths praising one of his stupid songs like that, all I was just hearing was poverty die, got me thinking if God gave these ones singing talents or they gave themselves. undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by kentozybee(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
The guy no lie
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by nelronaldo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olamide and ybnl are sick. That's the society we live in today. Everyone wants to trend, no one is concerned about making and impact or improving the society. We are all concerned about self glory. We have a long way to go though.

23 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by arantess: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by pawesome(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na space Booker's full hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by DAntivirus: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olamide has lost value, I can't remember the last time I used even free WiFi to download his music...

Even collecting his music via Bluetooth sharing is a waste of Bluetooth...

What makes a good musician is the ability to grow and evolve while maintaining originality... Olamide lacks that and everyone has left him behind...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
We Nigerians have suffered so much that we only love songs that has something to do with money and removing poverty, example Victor AD-wetin we gain, lil kesh-insufficient fund, errigga ft victor AD-motivation, and finally that nonsense poverty die song that Olamide released which is a nuisance to my very ear. So you guys shouldn't complain, they sing what you want to hear.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Minjim: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Racism must end! Buy black toys for your kids this christmas. Free order available in Lagos. Buy Nig to grow Nig

Help a brother's creativity

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by BEENUEL(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olamide made the street.

That lyrics hit Me, but then.. All nah marketing.

Gucci �.....

2 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by gurunlocker: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
You are mad!

Millions of youths look up to you, now you are singing songs that will mislead millions. Singing things you yourself won't do and making people start doing desperate things to make money.

In short, you are saying Money over positive influence and good music, even though one can only point to less than 5 good music in all the songs you've ever done.

23 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
You are right. Nigerians have the taste of pigs in music. If you do a good song (meaningful lyrics) they won't like it but sing dustbin songs and it will trend.

What happened to our music ears

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by wayne4loan: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
A
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Awon wayray lo turn wayray.

Olamide just called his listener WAYRAY .

ALTHOUGH IT'S TRUE THEY ARE WAYRAY. ..

ride on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by gistrepublic: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
I agree but do it first cry grin

That mod that banned me for nothing, I pity your lowly life carrying Nairaland for head when people are doing better things with their time. May ogun strike your left nyash!!

21 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by DannyJ19(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na why you come dey promote Ogun Owo.
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by nelronaldo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Minjim:

Racism must end!
Buy black toys for your kids this christmas.
Free order available in Lagos.
Buy Nig to grow Nig

Help a brother's creativity
Ishawuru toy. If i see this one at night, fear go catch me

9 Likes

Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by abdulaz: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Awon Migos grin
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by ayayamedia(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Facts only
Re: 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by eph12(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Unless olamide said retweet means endorsement, I have nothing to say

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indo Baba Meets With Casanova X, DJ Khaled & 2chainz In USA / Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.