Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon (6565 Views)

Meet Dr Emeka Okeke- The Host Of Bayern FC Youth Cup,2022 In Anambra / Nigeria's Golden Eaglets Qualify For U17 AFCON After Victory Over Burkina Faso / MRI Disqualifies 40 Golden Eaglets Three Weeks To U17 AFCON Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Samunique(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rivals Nigeria and Cameroon found themselves at the opposite ends following the draw for the final tournament of the Total U-17 Africa Cup of Nations Tanzania 2019.

The draw held on Thursday night in the Tanzanian capital, Dar es Salaam, pitted the two-time champions Nigeria in Group A with the host country, together with Angola and debutant Uganda.

Cameroon, champions in 2003, were drawn in Group B alongside top seeds Guinea, Morocco and Senegal. Incidentally, all the four teams in the group are French-speaking, setting the stage for an exciting round of matches in the race for the two slots for the next round.

The draw watched by a packed crowd at the Mlimani City Conference Centre also had in attendance CAF Executive Committee members, Leodegar Tenga and Moses Magogo. CAF Director of Competitions, Samson Adamu conducted the daw and was assisted by captain of the Tanzania U-20 team, Michael Moris, and former Taifa Stars player Mohamed Adolf Richard.

The final tournament will be held from 14-28 April 2019 in Tanzania with the semi-finalists qualifying to represent the continent at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Peru next year.

Group A – Tanzania, Nigeria, Angola, Uganda
Group B – Guinea, Cameroon, Morocco, Senegal

http://www.cafonline.com/en-US/NewsCenter/News/NewsDetails?id=B3i6JWJ0iBgLikJ28bSvNg%3d%3d

The Mods :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by moneyadulttube: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Golden Eaglets and Super falcons always bring joy to this country. Go and make us proud once more.

check my signature if you want to make money online.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by derok7992x: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Bustincole(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Go eaglet

we are solidly behind u guys
Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Racoon(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Golden Eaglets for life.The U-17 World Cup is Nigeria's only FIFA permanent heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by MegaFd(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:
Good luck to our Golden Eaglets.

My Ban expired right on time for I must spread the truth.

SEUN IS A BLOODY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST.
SEE THE IRRELEVANT ISLAMIC TOPICS COMING UP ON THE FP?
WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SADDLED WITH IT?

YOU CAN BAN ME AGAIN LALASTICLALA, BUT I ASSURE YOU,
I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MONIKERS AT THE READY TO PROMULGATE THE TRUTH AND LIBERATE THIS FORUM FROM TERRORISTS.

I propose they remove the oath on the Muslim section.
No religion is superior to the other.
If they could 'secure' the Islamic section against irresponsible comments, why didn't they do the same for the Christianity section?
Is it the christians fault Islamic ideologies, laws and principles have remained rigid over the years?
Islam must be flexible like Christianity so everyone can live in peace.

Good one..no superiority in religion or fairness.
I stand with you on this.except they are extremist fighting against Christians.
Remove the rubbish oath or put for both religion

6 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by barikay: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MONIKERS AT THE READY TO PROMULGATE THE TRUTH AND LIBERATE THIS FORUM FROM TERRORISTS.

If they could 'secure' the Islamic section against irresponsible comments, why didn't they do the same for the Christianity section?
Is it the christians fault Islamic ideologies, laws and principles have remained rigid over the years?
I have always notice that. He even link a man of God on google to SCAM, if you type his name on google search u will see scam link to a trend with his name on Nairaland. But he can remove any imam link to scam. It just a matter of time. Nairaland will cease to exist. OSewa mark my words. Nairaland will soon go to the drain if u don't remove the name of the pastor from scam and link to Google. It is written , let another take his office, let them go down quick to hell for wickedness is in their dwelling. This platform u use to dent the image of a man of God. I decree it to go into extinction in JESUS NAME AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by yenixejobe: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin sure win

Buy live chicken for xmas

we also supply hotels and eatery

our birds are well vaccinated and fed

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by LORDDICKKIES(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

All i see is pure bitterness....
Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by kumakunta: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
barikay:
I have always notice that. He even link a man of God on google to SCAM, if you type his name on google search u will see scam link to a trend with his name on Nairaland. But he can remove any imam link to scam. It just a matter of time. Nairaland will cease to exist. OSewa mark my words. Nairaland will soon go to the drain if u don't remove the name of the pastor from scam and link to Google. It is written , let another take his office, let them go down quick to hell for wickedness is in their dwelling. This platform u use to dent the image of a man of God. I decree it to go into extinction in JESUS NAME AMEN
Empty threat from a nobody
Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Queseda: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
A typical Igbo can never be satisfied. sad sad
A yoruba man becomes president and does the following, see how an average Igbo reacts to every appointment he makes:
1. The man appoints his cabinet full of Igbos
Igbos react: The president knows his people are full of backstabbers and he knows igbos are the greatest race in the world
2. The man appoints his cabinet full of Yorubas
Igbos react: The president is a typical Yoruba tribalist, he hates anything Igbo
3. The man appoints his cabinet full of Hausas
Igbos react: The president is trying to appease his slave masters from the north
4. The man appoints his cabinet full of S'South
Igbos react: The president is trying to pitch the SE against the SS, he can't divide us
5. The man appoints his cabinet in fairness to every region
Igbos react: The president is a typical Yoruba coward, he can't even favour the South more than other regions because of fear of backlash from the north
Which way Igbos, den take wailing swear for una

1 Like

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by baysol: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Queseda:
A yoruba man becomes president and does the following, see how an average Igbo reacts to every appointment he makes:
Igbos react: The president knows his people are full of backstabbers and he knows igbos are the greatest race in the world
Igbos react: The president is a typical Yoruba tribalist, he hates anything Igbo
Igbos react: The president is trying to appease his slave masters from the north
Igbos react: The president is trying to pitch the SE against the SS, he can't divide us
Igbos react: The president is a typical Yoruba coward, he can't even favour the South more than other regions because of fear of backlash from the north
Abeg ask them? They are not fit to be in a nation with. they must go to their Biafra.
Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Samunique(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Queseda:
So nna don carry this nna tribal nonsense come sport section abi ? undecided

Pls this thread is for the Golden Eaglets not for tribal war !!!!

OK ?

3 Likes

Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wait.. I see only two groups there?.
Is that all?
Re: Golden Eaglets To Face The Host Tanzania In Group A U17 Afcon by LynxDFoX(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bro, u re just a fool. Am serious, You re a big fool.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened In Merrybet Shop / Download Current Wwe Matches In Hd To Ur Phone / NPFL: Kano Pillars Vs Bayelsa United (2 - 0) On 14th March, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.