Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Did The Bible Said About Scammers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did The Bible Said About Scammers (301 Views)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Valentine's Day ! Hear What Bible Said Women Should Eat On The 14th Of February / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by Brunosamel(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Please can someone enlighten me about what Bible said about scammers.... Will love to know more!
Re: What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by greatnaija01: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Proverbs 13:11
11 Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears;
wealth from hard work grows over time.

Brunosamel:
Please can someone enlighten me about what Bible said about scammers.... Will love to know more!
Re: What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by ipobarecriminals: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2018
undecided sad
Re: What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by spongeisback: 4:20am On Dec 21, 2018
I guess thou shall not steal isn't enough
Re: What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by spongeisback: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2018
I guess thou shall not steal isn't enough
Re: What Did The Bible Said About Scammers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well first, the "scammers" need to identify themselves as "scammers" and not as people who believe the God (of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) has "blessed their hustle" by getting back what "the white man stole from them centuries ago." Or to justify getting a better life...."in greener pastures". Two wrongs don't make a right.
It's one thing to own one's truth, but another thing to be in denial about it.
Then if the "scammers" agree that they are "scammers", and do anything in the below mentioned scriptures and continue to justify their actions, then see what the Lord says.

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

"Scammers" are sinners and are no different than the following who do not repent:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

There's hope for the "scammers" though if they decide to do the following:
1 John 1:9 (KJV)
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness".

Psalm 32:8 (KJV)
"I will instruct thee and teach the in the way in which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."

Says the Lord.....

(1) (Reply)

Christian Service Or Christless Service / The Unity Between Individuality And Generality In Lifechanyuan / Types Of Youths That Will Attend Crossover Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.