Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Music: Kodak Black - Close To The Grave - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Kodak Black - Close To The Grave (807 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Rick Ross - Florida Boy Ft. T-pain & Kodak Black / Kodak Black Ft. Lil Wayne – Codeine Dreaming / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Kodak Black – Project Baby Two: All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Kodak Black - Close To The Grave by sir3pu(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Download Music: Kodak Black - Close To The Grave

Kodak Black spits some spiritual connecting bars on Close To The Grave, another dope joint from his Dying To Live album.

On the chorus, the Florida rapper says “I be clutchin’ on my fire, you never know these days. Gamblin’ with your life, you gettin’ close to the grave.

Sorry Lord, the Devil got a hold of me, baby. Knew I shouldn’t have never let you close to me, baby.” After being released from jail in August of 2018, it’s clear Kodak had a lot to get off his chest.

Hit the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/music-kodak-black-close-to-the-grave/

1 Share

Re: Music: Kodak Black - Close To The Grave by acenazt: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
I hope you,your lousy music and the likes of you all join your partners Xxxtentacion and lil peep soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ykiss Ft Iceblink - Koro / Code Prince - Judgement / Music: Utalineage – Pull Up In Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.