Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (41864 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Crimecity: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Samuel Hunsu, an 85-year-old herbalist has been arrested by the Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos State, in possession of fresh human heart.

The suspect was said to have been arrested in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the police alleged that the old man specialized in using human parts for money making rituals. Hunsu, however, claimed that the hearts were given to him by one Abiodun, who had earlier consulted him for money ritual.

His words:
“Initially, I was consulted by Abiodun. He wanted me to prepare money charms making for him.

When I told him what was required for the ritual, he promised to get them. I was surprised when I saw him with fresh human heart. When Abiodun eventually brought the heart, I asked him where he got it. He said that he removed it from a thief that was killed at Ijoko area of Ogun State.

Immediately he dropped the heart, he left and promised to come back. That was how I took the heart and preserved it with dry gin and chemical under my shrine, pending when the owner will come back. I don’t know Abiodun or where he lives. He told me that he came all the way from Kwara State.”

According to police, there had been reports that two people had died in the herbalist’s shrine. A police source added:
“When we asked him, he claimed those two people died while receiving treatment. He said that he buried them in his shrine, rather than release them to their families. The following day, we went with a search warrant. It was during the search of the shrine that we discovered the heart kept in a plastic and buried in the shrine. We understand the heart had been with the herbalist for two weeks, but there was no sign of decomposing.”

https://zenithnaija.com/85-year-old-herbalist-arrested-with-fresh-human-heart-in-lagos-photo/

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Imortal001: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Ok
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Crimecity: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by GuyWise101(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2018
At 85 and still mining human parts who cursed Yorubas with ritual

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by MartinCorridon: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
At 85 and still mining human parts who cursed afonjas with ritual

Obi Chukwuhunsu is an Igbo name.

Try another line. Then change the Wise101 to Dumb101

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by GuyWise101(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Obi Chukwuhunsu is an Igbo name.
Try another line. Then change the Wise101 to Dumb101
[/s]
The suspect was said to have been arrested in Abeokuta, Ogun State

HUNSU, however, claimed that the heart were given to him by one Abiodun, If it walks like afonja and dance like afonja then it is certainly a YORUBA cheesy

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Uyiii: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
BROWN ROOF TOPScheesy

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by MartinCorridon: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]
The suspect was said to have been arrested in Abeokuta, Ogun State

HUNSU,however, claimed that the heart were given to him by one Abiodun If it walks like afonja and dance like afonja then it is certainly an afonja cheesy

Yawn...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Belteshazzar1: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2018
hmmmnn what a world
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
我大河内宣布与
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by nwakibie3(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
before i open this thread i know it must an AFONJA grin grin

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by SingleWahala(f): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Checking.............

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
By there name or pisure, de re knowngrin

6 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by deebrain(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh my...
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin

LOGO BENZ matter

if you know you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by symbianDON(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
see his rat face!! devil in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing like money ritual... nonsense

Ritual that gives you 20 million everyday, yet you won't be richer than Dangote...

is that something sensible to stake your life on?

So devil too dey print Naira with central bank logo on it?

chai...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by StrikeBack(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Where is fukafuka
HP 2000 and Dell latitude 6400 US used for sale
Quote for more details

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Nukilia: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Crime capital of the West

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
wink

You see wetin Logo benz don begin cause

7 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by snoopz: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria ehn
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
You will not address the issue but the tribal. Too many tribalist like you on NL.
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by KingThreatzz: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Herbalists are the problem.
They are the ones that demand for human parts and blood for rituals.
Let there be recognized association that controls them or let all of hem be banned.
Any serious government will consider it.
I pray Atiku never becomes president. That guy visits spiritualists more than I visit xvideos dot com.
If you think I am lying, read Obj's book

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by StarUp: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
The hustle is real grin

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Cumtroller: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Name: Sanusi Afolabi Hunsu
State of Origin: Kwara
Facial marks: Three deep claw like incisions on both sides of the cheek.
Tribe: Yoloba. A descendant of the fallen god, Oduduwa
Classification: Afonja!!!

They never fail. Always at the forefront of everything evil.

The major problem of this country is that useless and Godforsaken tribe.

Ndi ara!!!.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Timil: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
Samuel Hunsu is not a Yoruba name.
Re: 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) by Toosure70: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
proudly afonja, hope is flatheader heart sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.