Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pvc Casement Windows - Why The Seeming Low Adoption - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pvc Casement Windows - Why The Seeming Low Adoption (402 Views)

Contact ADEDWARD For Ur Casement Windows Embedded / Now Ur Tower Casement Windows With Fibir Nets Are,28k Now, / A Nairalander Casement Windows Fabricating, Burglary & Net With 5mm Glasses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pvc Casement Windows - Why The Seeming Low Adoption by b2212(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning good people of properties section.

A couple of months back when i visited the chinese/asian trade expo as well as the trade fair I came across PVC casement windows brought for the exhibition by the manufacturer. however since that exhibition i have not seen the windows anywhere other than at the redemption camp.

at the redemption camp they really look good in the palces where they are used.

Do you know of any dealer here and how cost effective are they compared to aluminium windows.

cc Hajji M
mufutau55
Re: Pvc Casement Windows - Why The Seeming Low Adoption by siralos135: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls add picture so that we can understand what you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Pvc Casement Windows - Why The Seeming Low Adoption by olaitoro(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wow, can we see the picture.
I believe it will definitely reduce the price of window installation.

(1) (Reply)

A Semi Detached Duplex + Bq And Laundry For Sale / Eminence Court ( Bogije) / Aluminium Doors, Aluminium Windows, Aluminium Fabrication And Partitioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.