Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United (3046 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by Newsloft: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Romelu Lukaku has left the Manchester United squad after he was given some days off, his boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed. The Belgian star, 25, is unlikely to return before the end of the month and could miss United’s busy festive schedule. Lukaku has been away from Old Trafford all week and could miss the two Premier League games against Cardiff and Huddersfield.

Speaking during his first press conference as caretaker boss, Solskjaer confirmed: “Yes, he [Romelu Lukaku] has had a couple of days off, so I’ve not seen him yet.” Meanwhile, the Norwegian boss revealed he also hasn’t seen Alexis Sanchez – who reportedly won an ill-considered bet regarding Jose Mourinho’s sacking – yet

Solskjaer added: “I’ve not seen Alexis because he’s on his way back as well, so I’m looking forward to seeing them. That was decided before me, so that’s fine.” Solskjaer also revealed he would love the United job on a permanent basis – after only being given the job until the end of the season.

The ex-Molde chief said: “When you get a job like this and they ask you to sign for six months you say yeah. I’m happy to help out and my job now for the next six months is to do as well as I can and move the club forward as well as I can. I understand there are so many managers who would love to be manager of Manchester United and I am one of them. But it is not something we’ve talked about, they’ll do a process now for the next six months.”

Solskjaer went on to say he wants his stars to play in the right way – and that’s the most important thing for now. He added: “I think the first thing is the first game, think about getting my principles into the boys, get the players to understand how I want them to play and let’s take the results later on, see how many points we can gather. This club has made many, many points before but I’m not going to set that target now. My job is to help the players, make them grasp the opportunity. They all want be part of Manchester United.”

Solskjaer also lauded Sir Alex Ferguson for his influence on him during his time as a player. The Norwegian said: “He’s influenced me with everything to be fair, the way he’s dealt with people the way he was manager of the club, how he kept 25 international players happy and hungry wanting to improve. But also the staff in and around the place, he’s been my mentor but I didn’t understand early on he’d be my mentor.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/breaking-romelu-lukaku-leaves-manchester-united/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by kunleweb: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
oP angry
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lukaku is not good enough for any of the top 6 premier league teams.
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by oluwatosink: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
cool Sanchez was the cause of mourinho failure, He should have continue with Martial.. He just ruin martial and man united.. And now they have sack him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by ExAngel007(f): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Finally...
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Did they sack him and Jose together
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by potbelly(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oga edit this your title joor undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by megist80: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by kingzjay(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hilarious title
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by happybee: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
oluwatosink:
cool
Sanchez was the cause of mourinho failure,
He should have continue with Martial..
He just ruin martial and man united..
And now they have sack him.
I swear you're so on point, man.
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by megist80: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by ka1y(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
oluwatosink:
cool Sanchez was the cause of mourinho failure, He should have continue with Martial.. He just ruin martial and man united.. And now they have sack him.
no be only sanchez, guy man u don scatter believe it or not
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by oluwatosink: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
ka1y:

no be only sanchez, guy man u don scatter believe it or not
wink
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by femi4: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Fat boy....he took a wrong decision by joining Man U. Apart from Yorke and Andy ColeBlack strikers don't do well in Man U
Re: Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United by DONADAMS(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2018
what's up with all these misleading title? this has gone beyond being click baits..it's now annoying

(1) (Reply)

Atlanta 96 Olympic Soccer Final Match. / Bet9ja Whatsapp Grp / Was Lampards Goal A Fluke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.