Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (44139 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by DrHighchief(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Second hand bentley
show us ur bicycle tire...
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Guruindahouse(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is a guy that studied Water Resources in FUNNAB... The guy has found his purpose in life, hence living a fulfilled life. I rebuke poverty in my life.
dabrin:
Flyboy boss Kizz Daniel whose recently released album 'No Bad Songz' is making airplay, shares cute photo in matching outfit as he poses with his Bentley.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-in-matching-outfit-as-he-poses-with-his-bentley
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by ttmax09(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stanweezy:
Why won't guys do yahoo and yahoo plus when all this yeyebrities continue to display wealth on social media, is that not intimidation to their fans?
I tire 4 our youths that follow all diz yeyebrities online o they ve got nothing to offer their followers except show off. That's why the only musician i will always respect is 2baba.
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Burgerlomo: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Big boi cool
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Drip spash

Naija celebs don dey use this slang too
Naija copy pass satan
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Ayobami7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
ok
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by neyur: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Second hand bentley
u are a fool.. have u eaten ds afternoon? ode
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Crossbow(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
So many celebrities flaunt cars, but they don't drive them anywhere. He won't drive this one grin
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Yuceeluv(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lol its a lie jor...doesnt change the fact that she is beautiful.

chiboy1116:
u look like ifu enada , why?lol
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Yuceeluv(f): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Brotherly, limit yourself in peace na. Don't transfer your virus to me.

Chamladas:

If wishes were Bentley, beggars would ball...
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by chiboy1116: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Lol its a lie jor...doesnt change the fact that she is beautiful.

she's beautiful na , but u look like her .
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by Yuceeluv(f): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
OK o...I don't agree though

chiboy1116:
she's beautiful na , but u look like her .
Re: Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley by lukency(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stanweezy:
Why won't guys do yahoo and yahoo plus when all this yeyebrities continue to display wealth on social media, is that not intimidation to their fans?
Can that be an excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.