Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

See The Solution That Permanently Cured My Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Solution That Permanently Cured My Stomach Ulcer (461 Views)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Solution That Permanently Cured My Stomach Ulcer by koksy4all: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
You must have been told before now how you will have to manage your ulcer for the rest of your life and cope with the irritable symptoms that come with it.
If you are really an ulcer patient, you would agree with me that the way ulcer is or has been painted to you by your doctor, they wouldn’t help you to get a solution and your symptoms keeps coming back.
In short, it is neither here nor there! It doesn’t kill you and it doesn’t leave you.
You will be shocked when I reveal to you the truth that had been concealed for years about your ulcer.
You may be tempted to put a fight against your doctor that...Read More
Re: See The Solution That Permanently Cured My Stomach Ulcer by jaregold(m): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=koksy4all post=74429579][/quote]
Indeed herbs cures ulcer..

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Increase Your Joystick / Ten Threats To Global Health In 2019 / THAT BUS HERBAL MEDICINE SELLER CAN KILL YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.