Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Smilple Modest World- Women Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smilple Modest World- Women Entrepreneurs (208 Views)

Women Entrepreneurs / Keystone Bank Wins ‘best Bank In Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Award’ In U.S. / Women Entrepreneurs - The Key To Women Empowerment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smilple Modest World- Women Entrepreneurs by Dupsysalmah(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Women Entrepreneurs – Smilple Modest World
Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses

Today, permit me to crush on a powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success
Join me in this interview session with the CEO of Smilple Modest World in person of Ms Oyeleye Mahrufat

Please introduce yourself and your business

My name is Oyeleye Mahrufat, the CEO of Smilple Modest World. I run a fashion retail store located at the mega city of Ibadan.

What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?
I choose modest fashion because looking back, it is such a hard work for muslimahs to cover and still look stylish. Alhamdulilah, now we have numerous stores like smilple catering for stylish modest women.

Is your family supportive of you being a working sister?

continue....................https://www.entrepreneurmuslimmoms.com/women-entrepreneurs-smilple-modest-world/

(1) (Reply)

Sales Thread(daily Updates) / EMBER PROMO: Your Website For 25k (ends 31st Dec. 2018) / A Brand New Way To Generate Website Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.