Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? (2368 Views)

Samsung A30 And Xaiomi Redmi Note 7 / Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Officially Launched - Full Specification And Price / Help!!! Umidigi Crystal Or Xaiomi Redmi 4x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ?

Which one is better?

Battery and Camera wise?
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nokia C1 is better...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by skywalker240(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
The m5 is kinda outdated.

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Which one is better?
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by donbenie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Really? You want to buy a THREE year old obsolete phone.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Maxcoded: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Nokia C1 is better...

This person said it all

But in my own case, I think Nokia 3110c seems to be superior.... Don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Maxcoded:

This person said it all

But in my own case, I think Nokia 3110c seems to be superior.... Don't you think?

Lol
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by rapcy(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Which one is better?

Battery and Camera wise?
The Xiaomi is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

1 Like

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by MrBONE2(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Kiddies bicycle more better grin
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by ddjay: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Which one is better?

Battery and Camera wise?
oga this your question has only one answer and reason.
answer = xiaomi
reason = gionee is a dead brand.
anybody that disagrees with me is not a good person, a bad adviser

4 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
rapcy:
The Xiaomi is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

Battery wise?
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Iseoluwani: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Battery wise?
Gionee ba3 after one year. if you are an heavy user like me

my Gionee m5 mini took just one year
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Which one is better?

Battery and Camera wise?
xiaomi is much better i used m5 marathon before i move to r5plus, d gionee hangs can't take dat much app
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:
xiaomi is much better i used m5 marathon before i move to r5plus, d gionee hangs can't take dat much app

I agree with you on the bolded. Always hang eyy grin
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:

You mean Xiaomi is also better than Gionee 'in battery wise' ?
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
dotcomnamename:

You mean Xiaomi is also better than Gionee 'in battery wise' ?
their ba3 capacity is different m5 marathon iz 6000mah while xiaomi 5plus is 4000mah but xiaomi doesn't gets hot unlike gionee
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:
their ba3 capacity is different m5 marathon iz 6000mah while xiaomi 5plus is 4000mah but xiaomi doesn't gets hot unlike gionee

Haaaa, that battery is the real deal O! grin .. I love phones with long lasting battery that won't just drop suddenly after charging O! grin
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Haaaa, that battery is the real deal O! grin .. I love phones with long lasting battery that won't just drop suddenly after charging O! grin
HW MUCH IS UR BUDGET
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by nonny400(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:
HW MUCH IS UR BUDGET

Why are you disturbing yourself? You've told him all he needs to know, so if he prefers to buy Gionee m5, it's his money. You won't be here to read his complain because you'd be busy doing other important things. No worry.
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
nonny400:

Why are you disturbing yourself? You've told him all he needs to know, so if he prefers to buy Gionee m5, it's his money. You won't be here to read his complain because you'd be busy doing other important things. No worry.
cool copy that
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
nonny400:

Smh. You don't have to take it personal. My last post is about getting more information and the type of what i like and there is no crime in expressing that. Nawa O!
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by ayando(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Smh. You don't have to take it personal. My last post is about getting more information and the type of what i like and there is no crime in expressing that. Nawa O!
Because some questions are just stupid . It seemed your mind is made up,so good luck
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2019
ayando:

Because some questions are just stupid . It seemed your mind is made up,so good luck

Smh....No, I have not made up my mind at all, coupled with the fact that you don't even know my mind. Some assertions are based on ignorance that is often invisible to them. Read and read my posts again and tell me where I directly or indirectly claim I have made up my mind. You think I will create a thread for this if I have made up my mind, because it doesn't make sense to me.

The bitter truth is that people just like creating trouble for nothing & create issues from where there is none. How does this even warrant negativity? If not why not simply ask whether I have made up my mind before applying what you think is my mind?, and if you think it is not necessary then why not remain silent? Is that simple?

7 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by ayando(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Smh....No, I have not made up my mind at all, coupled with the fact that you don't even know my mind. Some assertions are based on ignorance that is often invisible to them. Read and read my posts again and tell me where I directly or indirectly claim I have made up my mind. You think I will create a thread for this if I have made up my mind, because it doesn't make sense to me.

The bitter truth is that people just like creating trouble for nothing & create issues from where there is none. How does this even warrant negativity? If not why not simply ask whether I have made up my mind before applying what you think is my mind?, and if you think it is not necessary then why not remain silent? Is that simple?
I love the fact you put up these comments to actually prove that I am wrong to assume that you are not serious. But ,if only n I mean if only you hadn't use an emoticons for your preference with battery capacity in your last statement, maybe 'we' won't assume you to be a troll. A troll always follow the same pattern and a serious person like me find them repulsive to waste our time n knowledge with.

Educate yourself now. You need a good processor to optimise the battery capacity of any phone you are buying. That Gionee is like a forgotten brand with not so latest processor to maximise the battery capacity. Also 4000mah is enough to last for a day or two depending on your usage with the right processor n software updates. So go for Xiaomi.
Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by dotcomnamename: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
ayando:

I love the fact you put up these comments to actually prove that I am wrong to assume that you are not serious. But ,if only n I mean if only you hadn't use an emoticons for your preference with battery capacity in your last statement, maybe 'we' won't assume you to be a troll. A troll always follow the same pattern and a serious person like me find them repulsive to waste our time n knowledge with.

Educate yourself now. You need a good processor to optimise the battery capacity of any phone you are buying. That Gionee is like a forgotten brand with not so latest processor to maximise the battery capacity. Also 4000mah is enough to last for a day or two depending on your usage with the right processor n software updates. So go for Xiaomi.

I am a commenter and I only asked a question so as to know better. And No, you are the one that really need to educate yourself for better understanding that this is not an issue at all. I don't pretend, I don't do diplomacy and i don't apply principles of emotional intelligence to people with supreme quality of leadership here. When you see their response to enquiry you will know because they are intellects. I maintain that some assertions are based on ignorance that is often invisible to them. Read and read my posts again. I am yet to see where i claim to have noble beliefs as per the trigger statement "Why are you disturbing yourself? You've told him all he needs to know, so if he prefers to buy Gionee m5, it's his money. You won't be here to read his complain because you'd be busy doing other important things. No worry" . Now that is where you should educate yourself as the above is without doubt questionable.

There is no justification to suggest that the above quoted on my post warrant that comment and there is no justification to suggest that it wasn't a reflection of a person who causes difficulties, distress and worry. Thank you for your clarification anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? by Ikjosh04: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
dotcomnamename:

Which one is better?

Battery and Camera wise?

Good day sir, I just graduated from university with a 2:1 in chemical engineering currently undergoing my 1yr nysc. I'm looking to pursue my graduate studies immediately after nysc at Ireland, I'm considering changing career path from chemical engineering to cybersecurity. I want to go for a course that will make me well sought over there after graduate studies. Please from my findings i believe you had your graduate studies in Ireland so I'll like you to advise me based on your personal experience on the pros and cons of choosing Ireland for graduate studies. Do you have any regret studying there and are you currently there?

Warm Regards

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 11 Pro For Sale / How To Get Free Unlimited Data On MTN / Why Do Phones Have Airplane Mode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.