Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Getting A Nitendo Switch? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Getting A Nitendo Switch? (1645 Views)

Used Nitendo Pal Game For Sale or swap / Nitendo Wifi Game For Swap With A Phone 0802221977 / Nitendo Wifi Game For Swap With A Phone 0802221977 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Am planning on getting a Nitendo Switch soon and i want to know if theres any thing i need to know before or after i get it, cos am gonna be ordering it from jumia next week. Is there anything i would need to buy along side with the console? The main reason am getting it is to play NBA2K. would there be need to get a memory card too?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by texazzpete(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Definitely buy a memory card so you can get digital games, demos etc when your onboard memory fills up.

Try to get at least a 64GB microSD.
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Theflow(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
I hope you enjoy playing nintendo games because majority of the games are nintendo games although it has third party games,majority of them are old games, mostly ports from ps360/wii u and the e shop is filled with too many indies and shovelware and you won't be seeing alot of newer third party games like rdr 2, ac odyssey,just cause 4 etc, and since the switch stands as nintendo's ninth gen console i wonder if it will still get ports of newer games when the ps5 and xbox 2 realeases,if you love portable gaming then go for it and also get that nintendo cardboard too
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2018
texazzpete:
Definitely buy a memory card so you can get digital games, demos etc when your onboard memory fills up.

Try to get at least a 64GB microSD.
thanks man! is 64gb the highest? and how much does it cost?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Theflow:
I hope you enjoy playing nintendo games because majority of the games are nintendo games although it has third party games,majority of them are old games, mostly ports from ps360/wii u and the e shop is filled with too many indies and shovelware and you won't be seeing alot of newer third party games like rdr 2, ac odyssey,just cause 4 etc, and since the switch stands as nintendo's ninth gen console i wonder if it will still get ports of newer games when the ps5 and xbox 2 realeases,if you love portable gaming then go for it and also get that nintendo cardboard too
hmmm not bad though. You know as i stated earlier, i want to get it because of nba2k and both 2k18 and 19 has already been released for the nitendo aswitch. i dont really care about other games. But another game i would have loved to play in it is the GTA V and am not sure if its even available. ANd whats the cardboard you talking about?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Theflow(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2018
PenGriffey:
hmmm not bad though. You know as i stated earlier, i want to get it because of nba2k and both 2k18 and 19 has already been released for the nitendo aswitch. i dont really care about other games. But another game i would have loved to play in it is the GTA V and am not sure if its even available. ANd whats the cardboard you talking about?
gta v is not available for the switch and i don't think it will and also do a google search for the cardboard (nintendo labo) to know more about it
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Theflow:
gta v is not available for the switch and i don't think it will and also do a google search for the cardboard (nintendo labo) to know more about it
yeah seen the card board, looks fun though
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Theflow:
how bout wwe?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by crafteck(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Get used hackable one, buy dongle 8k from me or Amazon, get nsp game files, 128 or 256 gb original SD from Amazon, just 20 to 30 usd. Get used pro controller from me 15k or Amazon 60 usd.
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by texazzpete(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
PenGriffey:
thanks man! is 64gb the highest? and how much does it cost?

No idea about the local pricing. I myself have a 200gb card in mine, got off Amazon for $60.

A 128gb card will also do fine.
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
texazzpete:

No idea about the local pricing. I myself have a 200gb card in mine, got off Amazon for $60.

A 128gb card will also do fine.
ok man, i will figure it out from jumia. I pray they have the acessories.. currently what games do you have in yours?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by crafteck(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
PenGriffey:
ok man, i will figure it out from jumia. I pray they have the acessories.. currently what games do you have in yours?

What are we saying.. Wat r u saying... Jumia can't have original memory card.
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 4:44am On Dec 23, 2018
crafteck:

What are we saying.. Wat r u saying... Jumia can't have original memory card.
angry a whole jumia.. crap!
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by crafteck(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
PenGriffey:
angry a whole jumia.. crap!

Check up on my threads, if anyone should know na me, original moves files at the speed of 2.0 hdd, about 25mbps,these fakes are on like 4.0 mbps

Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Godson213: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2018
crafteck:

Check up on my threads, if anyone should know na me, original moves files at the speed of 2.0 hdd, about 25mbps,these fakes are on like 4.0 mbps

Ceafteck na geniune guy o.. have you sold you ninetedo switch ?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by crafteck(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Godson213:

Ceafteck na geniune guy o.. have you sold you ninetedo switch ?

I did, after like 3 months, I will only buy if mariokart 9 comes,its not worth getting for my business

Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Leopantro: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
over the past. two weeks reddit has been blocking access to links to drives with switch backup games so the hackers have moved all their files to telegram and discord as well as the deep web.
there is even a bot for switch, just type out the name of the game you want and you will be given a link to download it.
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Leopantro:
over the past. two weeks reddit has been blocking access to links to drives with switch backup games so the hackers have moved all their files to telegram and discord as well as the deep web.
there is even a bot for switch, just type out the name of the game you want and you will be given a link to download it.
the game files arre too large
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Leopantro: 1:15am On Dec 26, 2018
PenGriffey:
the game files arre too large

not really.
they can range from 50mb to 15gb
most are in the 1gb size range
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Leopantro:

not really.
they can range from 50mb to 15gb
most are in the 1gb size range
wow... i really didnt understand yourpost earlier but how did you say i could get them?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by texazzpete(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
PenGriffey:
wow... i really didnt understand yourpost earlier but how did you say i could get them?

PM me
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by nelsonebby(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bought this game for my siblings and I must say
Am impressed with how it runs fifa 19.
Far better than ps vita
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
nelsonebby:
Bought this game for my siblings and I must say
Am impressed with how it runs fifa 19.
Far better than ps vita
sure thing
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by texazzpete(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2018
PenGriffey:
sure thing

You haven’t replied your email.
Should I stop reaching out?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Herodutus(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Is this switch game a hand held device ?
Is it comparable to ps4?
How much does it cost please?
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by PenGriffey: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
texazzpete:

You haven’t replied your email.
Should I stop reaching out?

i was wondering too. i also sent you one but didnt get no reply
Re: Getting A Nitendo Switch? by Notimeshow(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
HACK YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH ALL FIRMWARE ,
HACKING + 2 free game 5k , If u want more games 2k per games,
Come with ur memory card any size,
Whstapp me on 08137776163 or call me on 08026929326

(1) (Reply)

Ea Sports Gives Anoda Sad News About Fifa 16 / Kill your time with this nice Offline Android Racing Game(superb Graphics) / Playstation 3 For Sale. 160gb And Comes With Lots Of Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.