Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Disadvantages Of Buying Expired Domain For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disadvantages Of Buying Expired Domain For Your Blog (737 Views)

Expired Domain Thread: Buy Expired Domain With High Domain Authority For SEO / HELP: How Do I Recover My Expired Domain? / Bloggers Drop You Expired Domain, Let Me Help You Renew (Just One Person) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Buying Expired Domain For Your Blog by KubwaBoy: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Hello Webmasters.
I intend to build a blog soon and I intend to buy an expired domain in my niche. Please, I would want to know the disadvantages of buying an expired domain (and probably the advantages). What are the necessary things to check about the domain? How can I verify that the domain hasn't been banned by search engine.
Thanks as you educate me.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Expired Domain For Your Blog by BitsMaster: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
KubwaBoy:
Hello Webmasters.
I intend to build a blog soon and I intend to buy an expired domain in my niche. Please, I would want to know the disadvantages of buying an expired domain (and probably the advantages). What are the necessary things to check about the domain? How can I verify that the domain hasn't been banned by search engine.
Thanks as you educate me.
As long as the domain is available, you can use it provided it's not known for dubious activities in the past.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Expired Domain For Your Blog by Bloggingscope: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buying an expired domain name is risking but I think looking at the benefits, the disadvantages can't really have a lot of impact.

Disadvantages include Adsense ban , Googke search engine ban, Somehow considered as black hat if you want to target the backlinks with broken links by creating new posts with thesame hyperlink.

Your final question, to check if it was banned by googke then I will suggest that you use this tool but I don't think there is any tool that can give you an accurate check though. Majority of Google ban checkers are not accurate

Notwithsanding you can buy the domain name if it has high PA, DA, Pagerank , you can always file a reconsideration request to Google

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Learn Before Buying Google Adsense Account For Your Blog / Get Adsense Approval With This Steps As Adsense Bans Nigeria Approval / 4 Years Old Payment Received Verified Naija Adsense For Sale ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.