Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Children Sitting In Front Seat Of A Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Sitting In Front Seat Of A Car (676 Views)

Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Sitting In Front Seat Of A Car by Floryangel8: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
At what age should a child sit in the front seat of a car. I have a daughter of 9 year that wishes to sit in front but always scared of road safety disturbing me. I will like to explain to her the right age but truly don't know.
Re: Children Sitting In Front Seat Of A Car by naija4all(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Floryangel8:
At what age should a child sit in the front seat of a car. I have a daughter of 9 year that wishes to sit in front but always scared of road safety disturbing me. I will like to explain to her the right age but truly don't know.
she can not sit in the front seat until she is 12years and over that is unless you want to have a run-with FRSC officials.

1 Like

Re: Children Sitting In Front Seat Of A Car by Eketem: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kindly understand that the reason why your 9 year old should sit in front is for her own safety, If God forbid there is an accident her lungs are not strong enough for the airbag.

She stays behind till 12

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Welcome My Baby / Please Family Help Me / Can We Say Our Daddy Is Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.