Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife (699 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
The CEO of five star music took to his instagram page to share the photo of the new Rolls Royce he got from himself with the caption.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Double blessing"

Lalasticlala

Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Respect who get. Fear who never collect.
I respect you!
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
I remember saying E-money doesn't know what to do with money again some idiots were quoting me saying rubbish.

How can only him buy 2 Roll Royce, Maybach, Gwagon, Customized Mercedez Benz Bus, Land Cruiser, Porsche. The same E-money have dashed two celebrities (Laura ikeji and Regina Daniels) N500k just like that.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't trust this Emoney undecided
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by lilmax(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
now he needs you guys to hail him and tell him he's the boss so that he can have a high self esteem

go on, tell him how rich he is and how you can kill to be him grin
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by techking: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
cool
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Roll Royce For Himself Days After Buying For His Wife by VERQUEST111: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fred Share Xmas Pics With Pregnant Wife / Update On Amazon Boss Billionaire Jeff Bezos Divorce Drama / DJ Cuppy Acquires Brand New Specially-built Rolls Royce Worth N162m, Shares Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.