Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,543 members, 7,854,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

5 Unforgettable Celebrity Confessions Of 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Unforgettable Celebrity Confessions Of 2018 (479 Views)

Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / BBNAIJA: 5 Unforgettable Squabble Of Cee-c Everyone Worries About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Unforgettable Celebrity Confessions Of 2018 by splendid22(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
2018 has been filed with different controversial statements made by celebrities. While some debunked the statements, others simply leveraged on them as a tool to trend on social media.
In no particular order, TNG takes a glance at the top unforgettable celebrity confessions of 2018

1.My private part is worth more than N50 million – Toke Makinwa

Popular radio presenter ,Toke Makinwa stunned her fans when she revealed, in a reply to a reaction on twitter, that her private part is worth more than N50 million.

The ‘On Becoming’ author had replied a Twitter question which read: Take this 50 million naira and leave my child alone. Reply as a boyfriend or girlfriend.
She wrote, “Just 50 million naira? Oga iz like you are on a mad something Mshewwww. I will get pregnant and have a child so I can remain in your lives forever. 50 million dollars then we can talk.”

2. I will give my husband MouthAction so that I can make heaven- Omalicha Elom
Budding actress, Omalicha Elom is determined to walk her way up the ladder of stardom. In a recent chat with New Telegraph, the outspoken actress noted that she would give her husband MouthAction since women are told to be submissive in the bible.
“Well, the bible says women should be submissive to their husbands, so if I get married and my husband wants MouthAction, I’ll give it to him, so I can make heaven”.

Recall that in a chat with TheNewsGuru, the role interpreter said that she has been asked to give sex in exchange for a role.
“ Yes It has happened to me many times .I will rather pay money than offer my body to get a role. That was a long time ago. No one can try that with me anymore, because I am now a boss”.

3. Nothing wrong in sex on a first date- Lorraine Lionheart
Sex on a first date is a subject matter that triggers a lot of diverse opinions and explanations
Some men are of the school of thought that says: “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?” .While some believe that sex on a first date is a terrible thing to do.

Botswana songstress, Lorraine Lionheart, shared her opinion about sex on a first date with TheNewsGuru
The doting mother of one who recently released her album ‘The full moon’ said it would be bad to wait for six months and find out that you are not sexually compatible with your lover.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/tng-list-2018-5-unforgettable-celebrity-confessions-2018/

Re: 5 Unforgettable Celebrity Confessions Of 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
No be their fault. Na condition.

(1) (Reply)

Vitamin Wendy's Death | Part 2 / A Fake Gym Instructor In The Gym / See Tonto Dikeh’s Reaction As Blackmailers Threaten To Release Her Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.