Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) (1312 Views)

What Will Happen If Nigerian Society Engineers Go On Strike??? / I Got A New Job And This Happen. Please Help!!! / Boobs Are Awesome... Strippers Storm Street To Protest Against Closure Of Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
These ladies' responses are so humorous that you don't have a choice but to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp0XOSLATAw&t=73s
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by thunder74(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Their reactions are expected, they talked like students they are. After all, somebody is still paying their bills. When they get to the real labor markets, their responses will change.

1 Like

Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
thunder74:
Their reactions are expected, they talked like students they are. After all, somebody is still paying their bill. When they get to the real labor markets, their responses will change.

Hmmmmmn
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Hardexbisorlax7: 2:23am On Dec 23, 2018
REVEALED!
Hey, friend,

Are you tired of being a job seeker or you are tired of trekking the streets in search of a job or you don't want to spend the rest of your life working as a slave on a job that never gives you any personal satisfaction or you are tired of CONSTANTLY BEING BROKE and living from hand-to-mouth or you would like to earn a six-figure monthly income while working less than 3 hours a day or you want to be able to work wherever and whenever you want to or you are planning to quit your job very soon and you have no idea what you want to do next or you are a struggling business owner who finds it difficult to generate cash flow in your business or you would like to have more than enough free time to spend with your family and friends.

If you have answered YES - as in- you fall into at least ONE of these categories, then you are most likely wondering why others are making it in terms of MONEY in life - BUT NOT YOU. And you could have found yourself wishing for someone who would simply hand you a crystal clear easy-to-follow treasure map for making it in Nigeria.
Stick with me NOW, because I will reveal to you EXACTLY what to do to gain your financial freedom.

I will show you my TOP TWO SECRET of how I earn my living online, legitimately, easy, simple, fast, and reliable.
Check the below link to see my top 2 secrets
http://princeooyes..com/2018/12/top-2-easiest-ways-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria.html
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
But professionally, what do you think the lady should do in such a circumstance?
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bosses should behave themselves but at the same time, any victim of such should not go to the extent of killing the boss.
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Should we say ladies are generally predictable? They gave similar responses.
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
But I don't think slapping will be the best.
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Ladies can be funny sometimes.
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Should men slap their female bosses also if they try touch their male organs?
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Seyork4real: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
I believe there are many ladies where their respective bosses are doing more than touching but they refused to leave the job probably because they dont want to lose their job or they are even enjoying the touching. Those ladies commenting in that video are still under parent. And again what will you even expect ladies to say. They might form 'Holier than thou' now and do another thing entirely when they begin their 'job hunting'.
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
You're on point!
Re: Lady: If My Manager Touches My Boobs Unauthorized, This Must Happen(video) by Moneyfem: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
It is unethical and punishable for a boss to sexually harass his/her subordinates but at the same time unethical for anybody to retaliate or revenge office harassment. Due process has to be followed.

(1) (Reply)

Uno Scholarship 2008 Apllication Has Started / I Seriously Need An Experienced Advice / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.