Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

EPL: Sarri Slams Chelsea Players, Reveals Why He Threw His Jacket During 1-0 Los - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Sarri Slams Chelsea Players, Reveals Why He Threw His Jacket During 1-0 Los (410 Views)

PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Sarri Slams Chelsea Players, Reveals Why He Threw His Jacket During 1-0 Los by 13Ebiscoo: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri, has slammed his players after a disappointing 1-0 loss to Leicester City on Saturday.

The Italian and his Blues squad fell 1-0 at home to Leicester with the only goal coming from Jamie Vady.

Asked why he threw his jacket down during the game, the Italian told post match press conference, “I was hot! I think we played very well for 55 minutes. After the goal the reaction was a strange one for me.

“Not as a team, but as 11 different players, it was really very strange.

“We could have done better, the reaction. We had only to continue to play as in the first part of the match.

“We had time to score, without a reaction of a team shocked, with mental confusion.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/22/epl-sarri-slams-chelsea-players-reveals-threw-jacket-1-0-loss-leicester/

Re: EPL: Sarri Slams Chelsea Players, Reveals Why He Threw His Jacket During 1-0 Los by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Lol
Re: EPL: Sarri Slams Chelsea Players, Reveals Why He Threw His Jacket During 1-0 Los by Bluezy13(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Hehehe...

Reality is dawning on him already. He thought he was flying high, rubbing shoulders with Liverpool and Man city.
Now, he is rubbing shoulders with Arsenal and Tottenham. I'm sure Man U will Soon overtake him and his overrated players.

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Lead Race To Sign New Midfielder / Atletico Madrid Vs Juventus 20 Feb, 2019 9pm / Real Madrid Vs Ajax Live And Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.