Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Top 5+15 Social Bookmarking Sites To Boost SEO & Get Unlimited Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5+15 Social Bookmarking Sites To Boost SEO & Get Unlimited Traffic (650 Views)

High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List / Most Popular Social Bookmarking Sites / Join No.1 Social Bookmarking Site, Reddit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5+15 Social Bookmarking Sites To Boost SEO & Get Unlimited Traffic by Hitechgist(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hey, Are you blogger or webmaster? I am sure you are one of them who want to increase traffic to the website. And also want to increase SEO for your website. Now your desire ends here. Try high pr social bookmarking sites to increase your traffic as well SEO. This post is especially for new blogger who wants to know which is free social bookmarking sites except for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.

also read: how to do your own search engine optimization

You should know that these bookmarking sites improve the social signal of your article that will improve your Google ranking. Every webmaster knows the importance of blog promotion for successful blogging. If we talk about blog promotion then social bookmarking sites are the best place for this. Have a know how to get free hosting to host own domain.
Most of the blogger doesn’t know what to do after publishing a new article? I suggest them first they should share published an article on popular social networking site and bookmarking sites. Especially you should post your article link to Google+. Yes! It will support you to index fast in Google. Now give your 10 min after writing an article in promoting on social bookmarking sites. You may get a large amount of traffic instantly. You may like to use fake email generator to create temporary email without registration.
Social Bookmarking Sites List
Below is the list of social bookmarking sites. Now it’s time to collect more traffic, Targeted visitors, Social Signals & Fast indexing through bookmarking sites. I suggest you try Social exchange sites to increase submits & followers to your bookmarking sites. Let’s submit your every post in high pr bookmarking sites.
#1. Reddit

I love Reddit. It’s a huge source of informative articles. You should know that Reddit is high pr social bookmarking site. Reddit is an American social news and discussion website. Submit your article link in appropriate categories. (Be cautious while choosing Reddit categories otherwise your article will be removed from Reddit.). Then upvote and re-submit of other Reddit posts that will improve your Reddit karma. And if your article starts getting upvote then you will get huge traffic from Reddit.
#2. StumbleUpon

StumbleUpon is the place where you can read categories wise article and also you can share your article link publicly in StumbleUpon group. Submit your blog post for instant traffic. It can generate thousands of traffic without any cost. Not only one time traffic, Stumbleupon is able to provide lifetime traffic on your article. But your article should be impressive and interesting. If you post got stumb and likes then you can expect how much you will get traffic from this single Stumbleupon bookmarking site. Stumbleupon is also known best alternative to Reddit and Flipboard.
#3. Delicious (del.icio.us)

Delicious is one of the best user-friendly bookmarking sites. I am using this site from starting my blogging journey. Now bookmark your article link with appropriate tags & keywords in Delicious. It will give a social signal in a blog post.

continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

6 SEO Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2019 / Video Blogging Vs Blogging / I Need Help With Blogger Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.