Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State (26972 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by abokikhalifa: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

This is the kind of journalism I cherish.

Amaechi well done! My only issue with you guys @APC is that you waited this long few months to the election before doing something!

How long did it take to have this done now

In 2019, power must change hands!

Na person wey dey alive dey commission project!

Are you guys not tired of this line

Many of those who constituted the 16years are also in APC!

We should ALL ask them, why didn't they do anything then

Why did they deliberately sabotage the last regime

Was it that GEJ did not give them a free hand

This same Amaechi was a part and parcel of that team order than creating a formulae for sharing our money what did he do differently as the chairman of the governors forum

Don't forget that his state is one of the richest, using the situation advantages around him, what did he do that was outstanding

Enough of this 16years bla bla bla

If not for shame of what people would say because they warned him not to bring this evil government in but he was obstinate, he himself would have crawled back to PDP!

So they cannot achieve much in 4years and they want Good Luck Jonathan to build Rome in 5years.

Okay ooooooo continue shifting goal post!!

Which meaningful project did good luck complete in is 5 years ?

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by abokikhalifa: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Well currently I am talking about APC, not PDP or any other party for that matter!

Shey I lie What were they doing since inception

These people ain't fooling me anymore!

I am not a zombie!!!

You are the real zombie here . You are seeing for yourself what APC is doing and your question is why didn't take them 3 and half years to complete this . My question is, what did PDP archive for 16 YEARS ?

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by abokikhalifa: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
biztip:
na only railway we go chop. Jonathan was doing railway and hunger was lower in his regime. buhari is doing railway and hunger dn finish nigerians
Work and hunger will not finish you .

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Ihateyoumod: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

Amaechi well done! My only issue with you guys @APC is that you waited this long few months to the election before doing something!

The difference bw APC and PDP is buhari

This same Amaechi was a part and parcel of that team order than creating a formulae for sharing our money what did he do differently as the chairman of the governors forum

Don't forget that his state is one of the richest, using the situation advantages around him, what did he do that was outstanding

If not for shame of what people would say because they warned him not to bring this evil government in but he was obstinate, he himself would have crawled back to PDP!

So they cannot achieve much in 4years and they want Good Luck Jonathan to build Rome in 5years.

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
myboy2111:

How can you wake up on Sunday and the first thing you do is to tell a BIG FAT LIE?

OmoEpe:

A BIG FAT LIE. get your facts right. This new railway is different from the rehabilitation of the old rail line negotiated by OBJ, thus is Buharis baby, like him or hate him

QED

The two of you should have asked for more insight, I stay in a railway neighborhood and have been boarding train consistently since 1998 and up till now. My mum shop was marked for demolition in 2007 when the project was about to start before Yar'adua suspended it, ask what you don't know.
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
BossOluwendy:
Maybe it's completed elsewhere but its not near completion around Agbado to Ijoko Ogba'yo...I pass this route almost every day, work is still going on...I think they work at night now around Ijoko Ogba'yo....I'll take pics later

Work is aggressively ongoing between Ijoko and Agbado, there's massive demolition of buildings at Agbado. I think they are working to meet Amaechi January target of track laying from Papalanto to Iju, which I doubt is achievable.

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by OmoEpe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Realdeals:

The two of you should have asked for more insight, I stay in a railway neighborhood and have been boarding train consistently since 1998 and up till now. My mum shop was marked for demolition in 2007 when the project was about to start before Yar'adua suspended it, ask what you don't know.

Your ignorance is LEGENDARY!!!!
What OBJ awarded was rehabilitation and modification of the old rail from Lagos to Kano. What Buhari is doing is building FRESH rail track through a different part. No matter how much you hate him, which is your right, learn to give credit to whom it's due.

In infrastructure no past Nigeria president comes close to Buhari.

FACT

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by DeepNuggets: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

Pooooo

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by quickberry2(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
ibietela2:

The same party people in your party? Confused Nigerians forgetting they are all the same.

By the way i don't have any party

You are a paid PDP agent....stop lying

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
OmoEpe:

Your ignorance is LEGENDARY!!!!
What OBJ awarded was rehabilitation and modification of the old rail from Lagos to Kano. What Buhari is doing is building FRESH rail track through a different part. No matter how much you hate him, which is your right, learn to give credit to whom it's due.

In infrastructure no past Nigeria president comes close to Buhari.

FACT
You know absolutely nothing, Obasanjo awarded the construction of the standard gauge line, Yar'adua halt it and Jonathan awarded the rehabilitation of the narrow gauge line after the bridge that link the western line at Akere in Niger state collapses.
The track from Lagos - Jebba was awarded to CCECC, while from Jebba - Kano was awarded to CONSTAIN contruction, rehabilitation was done by GEJ, while he resume negotiation with China.
How long do you think it will take to conceptualized, plan, choose the path and design the track and then seek fund?

You are arguing without fact, read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos%E2%80%93Kano_Standard_Gauge_Railway
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by OmoEpe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Realdeals:

You know absolutely nothing, Obasanjo awarded the construction of the standard gauge line, Yar'adua halt it and Jonathan awarded the rehabilitation of the narrow gauge line after the bridge that link the western line at Akere in Niger state collapses.
The track from Lagos - Jebba was awarded to CCECC, while from Jebba - Kano was awarded to CONSTAIN contruction, rehabilitation was done by GEJ, while he resume negotiation with China.
How long do you think it will take to conceptualized, plan, choose the path and design the track and then seek fund?

You are arguing without fact, read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos%E2%80%93Kano_Standard_Gauge_Railway

I stand corrected. But the ongoing Lagos Ibadan rail track was started and funded by Buhari cheers and thanks

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by ibietela2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
quickberry2:

You are a paid PDP agent....stop lying

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Olodo rabata... Go and sleep jare, you think am you?
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by 27Pushing30: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
mictima:
#1. Continuity irrespective of the political party

#2. Long term goals and plans with reasonable and achievable timelines

#3. Selfless leaders who are nothing but altruistic

#4. Nigeria is a country not a mixture of strange people...

These and many more; and see Nigeria fly

Your first line is why every sane Nigerian should clap for Buhari in terms of project completion . He has put to bed the initial story of Nigeria... why incumbents ABANDON projects of their predecessors so as to tag the NEW projects their IDEAS .

Govt is a continuum. Yet you will see same Nigerians insulting Buhari that this/that is Jonathan project that he either initiated or drafted ... so? Isn’t the project for Nigerians ?

The speed is also worthy of emulation by govt at state level
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by somehow: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2018
So you mean APC started working few months ago because of Election? you mean these infrastructures came to life in less than 6 months ago? you've the right to be blind by choice.
Wiseandtrue:
Good job @ autoreportng.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by BossOluwendy(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2018
AutoReportNG:

It will be great to see the pictures Sir

I'm creating a thread with pics...

Oga AutoreportNG , ....I have the pics, took it this morning

1 Like

Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by quickberry2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibietela2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Olodo rabata... Go and sleep jare, you think am you? shocked shocked shocked

See your life......and you are the one calling someone olodo.....did you go to school at all?
Re: Eye-witness Report Of The Lagos-ibadan Railway, Ifo Axis, Ogun State by omega2128(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bolster:

This comment makes no sense at all.

All I can deduce is that the author is full of unnecessary anger which needed to be directed at something or somebody.

For 16 years a party was handling the country like its their personal property you didn't even complain for lack of weekly update on ongoing projects.

This government came after few months you start shouting they have nothing to show.

Then they started updating the nation on their ongoing projects and now you're complaining they are disturbing your peace work-in-progress projects. Guy, do you even know what you want or need?

Personally I'm happy they are updating us with their projects.

now you see, another post on lagos ibadan railway again today.
Mind you, I'm angry at everything and everyone- PDP APC, Jonathan Obasanjo buhari, blind youths that cannot see that these politicians are just playing games with us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boeing Grounds Entire Crash Aircraft Fleet / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) / Electra Airways Boeing 737 With Shredded Tyre Lands Safely At Tel Aviv’s Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.