Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband (24446 Views)

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nollywoodpics: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Daughter of popular pastor Oyakilome, Sharon Oyakilome shares loveup photo with her husband who she got married to recently.

She reveals all she wants for Christmas is her boo. Wow, see more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/all-i-want-for-xmas-is-u-sharon-oyakilome-gushes-about-her-husband/

4 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nollywoodpics: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2018
See more Romantic love up photos of Sharon and her husband ....SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by ValCon888: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Na me u go want before?

The guy below me has gay tendencies grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by ogawisdom(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Make una just dey Bleep dey go u have God's approval now grin she should be a virgin and tight since d papa na pastor wink Las Las all we want to see is Belle, give her Belle already we can't wait to see next level ie pregnancy and your lovely baby angry angry

The guy long like tree, he will carry better black banana sha tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Elnino4ladies: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2018
See fresh babe...

3 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Joshmodest(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2018
husband wey u just marry 5 months ago .... marriage still dey shack am ...dem no dey tell person when peeper red..

10 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Sister , e be like say u want make slay queens open your husband case file

Be warned

14 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by leonard002(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2018
so cute

money is good

3 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by AdsenseSnow(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2018
grin I believe the guy has a big black mamba cool to destroy that your tight pussyyy every night grin

Verified 5 years old Nigerian Adsense for sale
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by jessedaflow: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Guess he has started pouring inside her, no condom again..am vexing#

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by ManTiger(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
I guess the man is not a man enough!

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by wonuks(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
shocked
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Sweetcollins: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Keep it up
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Tunasco4u(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
This guy tall chai,no wonder

2 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
This guy tall o..

Opa

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by kennisman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Did I say d man black like cobra?

2 Likes

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by kennisman(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

May you beg till Jesus cum, say amen.
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Chirosa: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by lastmessenger: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
We know what you mean. A good work under the sheet is what you mean ? I

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who wouldn't want such tall muscular goodness for Christmas

1 Like

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by BeiFangLaye(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
After Xmas nko
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's nice.
All the best to the couple.
Compliment of the season to everyone.
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by money121(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ok
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by odehaj: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who wouldn't want such tall muscular goodness for Christmas
i’m tall too
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by bigboyobi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
The girl fine Sha o... It is no rocket science, if you are handsome and marry a beautiful woman, your children will be both handsome and beautiful.

meanwhile, check my signature for an awesome opportunity to make money.
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by jericco1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
I thought her surname changed the moment she got married
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by lanre316: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
ogawisdom:
Make una just dey Bleep dey go u have God's approval now grin she should be a virgin and tight since d papa na pastor wink Las Las all we want to see is Belle, give her Belle already we can't wait to see next level ie pregnancy and your lovely baby angry angry

The guy long like tree, he will carry better black banana sha tongue tongue

LOL.

Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
odehaj:
i’m tall too
Congrats
Re: "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband by petrflynt(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Make una no divorce o. make una dey want una self always oo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / A Wonderful Yoruba Prayer. Type A Prayer In Your Dialect. / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.