Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (23590 Views)

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) / Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by Onyenkuzi1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
P-YES is an empowerment scheme of the PMB administration aimed at job creation initiatives. It is administered through the offices of Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, to empower 774,000 youths with startup tools not cash.
Follow this link to see requirements and apply
https://emmnetblog.com/2018/12/23/apply-for-the-presidential-youth-empowerment-scheme/

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by MVLOX(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Who can confirm diz plz
Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by immaq8(f): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2018
the site is not responding

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by alfarouq(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2019
How genuineis this cuz they are asking me of BVN
Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by maximudia: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Please! Had anyone confirm this site: www.p-yes.gov.ng
They are asking for my BVM number.
Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by profsein007(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2019
maximudia:
Please! Had anyone confirm this site: www.p-yes.gov.ng
They are asking for my BVM number.
BVN? That's dangerous. That's how BRISIN came and took a thousand naira from every applicant. Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by samcull: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Your BVN is for identification nobody can use your to collect your money without your consent, we should have known dis by now. Ur BVN just contains ur your name, passport, date of birth, phone number and does not contain any secret pin that can lead to someone who has to defraud you. Plz let's get this right. If you're still doubting this explanation then ask anyone you know that works in the core area of the bank or their customer care.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Onyenkuzi1:
P-YES is an empowerment scheme of the PMB administration aimed at job creation initiatives. It is administered through the offices of Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, to empower 774,000 youths with startup tools not cash.
Follow this link to see requirements and apply
https://emmnetblog.com/2018/12/23/apply-for-the-presidential-youth-empowerment-scheme/
Please how do I submit my application?

(1) (Reply)

Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read / Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? / Professional Offshore Crane Training In Lagos (OSHA ACCREDITED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.