Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ruling On Abandoning Salat - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Abandoning Salat (303 Views)

Observing Salat In A Building That Was Built Over A Graveyard / 14 Must Do Things During Salat / Ruling On Wearing Shoes/Sandals When Performing Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Asalam alaekum warohmatulah wabarokahtuhu
Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
(transitive) To give up control of, to surrender, as in a ship or a position, typically in response to overwhelming odds or impending dangers.
(transitive) To leave behind; to desert; to forsake, in spite of a duty or responsibility.
transitive obsolete To cast or drive out; to banish; to expel; to reject.
(transitive) To no longer exercise a right, title, or interest, especially with no interest of reclaiming it again; to yield; to relinquish.
(transitive) To give oneself over, or to yield without restraint or control.
(transitive) To turn away from; to permit to lapse; to desist in doing, practicing, following, or adhering to.
(transitive) To surrender to the insurer the item that was insured, so as to claim payment for a total loss.
Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو غَسَّانَ الْمِسْمَعِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ بَيْنَ الرَّجُلِ وَبَيْنَ الشِّرْكِ وَالْكُفْرِ تَرْكُ الصَّلاَةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Zubair that he heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah saying. I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observing this:

Between man and polytheism and unbelief is the abandonment of salat.

Sahih Muslim 82 b
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 154
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 1, Hadith 147  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ أَبِي كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الْمَلِيحِ، قَالَ كُنَّا مَعَ بُرَيْدَةَ فِي يَوْمٍ ذِي غَيْمٍ فَقَالَ بَكِّرُوا بِالصَّلاَةِ فَإِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ مَنْ تَرَكَ صَلاَةَ الْعَصْرِ فَقَدْ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated that Abu Qilabah said:

"Abu Al-Malih narrated to me: 'We were with Buraidah on a cloudy day and he said: "Pray early, for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Whoever abandons Salat Al-'Asr, his good deeds will perish.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 474
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 27
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 475

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، وَأَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ بَيْنَ الْكُفْرِ وَالإِيمَانِ تَرْكُ الصَّلاَةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Narrated Jabir:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Between disbelief and faith is abandoning the Salat."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2618
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 13
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 2618

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادٌ، حَدَّثَنَا أَسْبَاطُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، بِهَذَا الإِسْنَادِ نَحْوَهُ وَقَالَ ‏

‏ بَيْنَ الْعَبْدِ وَبَيْنَ الشِّرْكِ أَوِ الْكُفْرِ تَرْكُ الصَّلاَةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ وَأَبُو سُفْيَانَ اسْمُهُ طَلْحَةُ بْنُ نَافِعٍ ‏‏

Narrated Al-A'mash:

Similar to the previous chain and said: "Between a slave and Shirk or disbelief is abandoning the Salat."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2619
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 14
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 2619

Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hadith

وعن بريدة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏

‏العهد الذي بيننا وبينهم الصلاة، فمن تركها فقد كفر‏"

‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه الترمذي وقال‏:‏ حديث حسن صحيح‏)‏‏)‏‏‏

Buraidah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "That which differentiates us from the disbelievers and hypocrites is our performance of Salat. He who abandons it, becomes a disbeliever."

<b>[At-Tirmidhi]</b>.

Sunnah.com : Book 9, Hadith 89
Arabic/English book : Book 9, Hadith 1079

Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even If Its just 1 salah .. And you die without performing it with allowed conditions..

That's the end
Re: Ruling On Abandoning Salat by Fundamentalist: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Bokoharam lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Missing Salary Asr' Intentionally / Blasphemy In Quran / Glad Tiding Global Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.