Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee (76853 Views)

Corp Members To Received 31,800 As New Monthly Allawee Against 33,00 / No Monthly Allawee For This Month For Batch A&B Due To Logistics / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Kphard(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Correct your English sir, he is a good Nigerian
chuddyforlife:
F.T.C

GOD HAS GIVING YOU YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT MY DEAR

LALASTICAL,MYND44
BLESS MY SUNDAY FOR ME
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Suuba: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ehehhn
na ein u want cast bah
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Donbrown28: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes my broda
9japrof:
No just chop am, you would definitely pay, there is no free money anywhere even in freetown. This is clearly a mistake from the data officer that imputed the figures.

This reminded me an experience I had while serving in 2013/2014 in Niger state, some corpers were receiving extra money whenever allowee is paid and they were swallowing the thing quietly, some were even receiving state allowances even though they worked in state parastatals.

They smiled for months until P.O.P when they found out that their names was published in a list to make refund for the extra funds they collected before they could receive the NYSC certificate, imagine vomiting money you've swallowed, the pain no be here more especially when you didn't invest wisely.

Make the nigga press for refund of the funds or just jejely forfeit the remainder of his allowee which can span for ten months
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Whois(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
He'll be found out anyways
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Countersam(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Superstar007:
Over the years members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have always received a monthly allowance of N19,800 during the course of their service year. Some have complained it is too small for a graduate but the government is yet to do something about it.

A young man identified as Abu Bakr Bilyamin (@Serddieq) has just taken to his Twitter handle to reveal how NYSC sent him extra N179,000 while transferring his monthly allowance.

The young man was to receive N19,800 but received N198,800 instead. He shared a screenshot of transaction on Twitter with the caption: “ Dear @nysc_ng, I am a Corps Member serving in Borno State, 18BII. Today, 22/12/2018, I was credited with N198,800 as allowance instead of N19,800. ”

The tweet received mixed reactions from Twitter users before it was deleted. Some blamed him for sharing the tweet which others lauded his courage for pointing out the mistake to the government.

http://igberetvnews.com/496140/just-corps-member-receives-n198000-instead-n19800-monthly-allawee-see-next/

He shouldnt spend the money, the error will be detected and he will be made to pay or his stipends will be threatened.
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by ugosteine23: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guy na your 9 months allowee you dey chop o. So sofri chop am
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by gentlegenius(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
kolnel:
Nice

There’s still hope for Nigeria
If we still have people like this

I wish him good luck
We still have people like this... But Some foolish zombies believe buhari is the only person with integrity in this country...
The same buhari that has turned Nigeria to his family business...
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2729243511
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Orpe7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na life insurance no be allawee dem pay u
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by bigstan11787(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oga lie with sense na...if u receive am den all copers in ur state using same bank received it too cux its a code
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by McKayConcept(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Start your mini importation business today and make great cash like me.....join our WhatsApp group for the seminar and training.....09032335253
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by abimic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
9japrof:
No just chop am, you would definitely pay, there is no free money anywhere even in freetown. This is clearly a mistake from the data officer that imputed the figures.

This reminded me an experience I had while serving in 2013/2014 in Niger state, some corpers were receiving extra money whenever allowee is paid and they were swallowing the thing quietly, some were even receiving state allowances even though they worked in state parastatals.

They smiled for months until P.O.P when they found out that their names was published in a list to make refund for the extra funds they collected before they could receive the NYSC certificate, imagine vomiting money you've swallowed, the pain no be here more especially when you didn't invest wisely.

Make the nigga press for refund of the funds or just jejely forfeit the remainder of his allowee which can span for ten months
You're very correct, I did election, I was told I didn't participate in the election, my certificate wasn't given to me while others collected until I appeared in the state capital to clear the air, they saw it was a mix up And I presented necessary documents before I could collect my certificate while those that collected INEC money and didn't do the election paid all back to NYSC but still there are lapses though as one girl escaped it all. Nothing in NYSC is really forgotten, all salaries, engagements, reports would be considered before NYSC is issued to the candidate. Nothing is free in Freetown.
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by naturefellow(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
so we still have such people in this current age and time shocked
So people can still be this stupid in this 21st century
so stupidity now equates to honesty. When N1m is erroneously credited to your bank account, don't tweet about it. Just go on a shopping spree to the nearest available Mall, with the lump sum you never laboured for. And then watch the calamity that befalls you.
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Friend01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
versashee:
Foolish corper

hypocrisy!
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Friend01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthquake2:
You are serving in Borno, and you reject the extra 179,000?

hypocrisy!
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by OgaBuhari: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

This is the new corpers allowance that has been signed into law by my administration, but only the hausa/fulani Corp members are eligible for it. Other Corp members from other regions can wait till they get a president from their region too.

~ProsidentBuhari
hahaha namesake you no well oh.
u want kill me with laugh grin
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
abimic:
You're very correct, I did election, I was told I didn't participate.
Please ehn, how much was ur pay then?
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sniper4real:
Thank god they've started paying Dec Alawee. Expecting mine soon
I don't think so oo. This looks like the usual made up stories we read everyday
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by abimic(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Makz:

Please ehn, how much was ur pay then?
Well if u serve in a peaceful region like SE where I did mine, participate and shine your eyes as regards security, but the pay mehn.... election!! pay wasn't less than 30k From INEC aside logistics money and some parties' thank you money to corps members for participating in the election even directly From NYSC and the party ....there's money In election biko... Our politicians are scam... U would make so much legitimately ...i made money then mehn.... I was an ATM then as money was flying everywhere.... imagine what it would be like Now.......!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2018
abimic:

Well if u serve in a peaceful region like SE where I did mine, pay wasn't less than 30k
Participated in a bye-election sometme in August and the pay they wired into our accounts here at Kogi amounted to 13,400 Naira. I couldn't be less surprised.

Now general elections are around the corner and they are pleading with us to turn out en masse again. Kinda felt very disappointed with the first experience but they are saying pay is gonna be different now though they are not talking numbers. I wonder
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by paddyofboss(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2018
9japrof:

And the mumu Corps members in ur story couldn't sue them
You can't overpay me consistently for months and then hold my certificate asking for a refund. I decide when I am to pay the refund. Sue their ass
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Godspower35(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2018
wwoooww grin grin grin
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by dominique(f): 3:55am On Dec 24, 2018
He has done the right thing by notifying NYSC. That's why I like the northerners, a good number of them are honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by JasonScoolari: 4:09am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
He has done the right thing by notifying NYSC. That's why I like the northerners, a good number of them are honest.
Honest? Don't make me laugh abeg. grin
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by 9japrof(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2018
paddyofboss:

And the mumu Corps members in ur story couldn't sue them
You can't overpay me consistently for months and then hold my certificate asking for a refund. I decide when I am to pay the refund. Sue their ass

Bros the truth is that not everyone is well informed or have the wherewithal to pursue that to a logical conclusion. Besides if you don't have the money and a good lawyer, just ensure that when you lose the case, NYSC would surely frustrate you, truth is, there are statutory laws that determine how long unredeemed certificates stay in state offices before going back to Abuja. Imagne you losing the case and with no money for appeal and you end up to NYSC headquarters in Abuja to pick up your cert grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by abimic(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Makz:
Participated in a bye-election sometme in August and the pay they wired into our accounts here at Kogi amounted to 13,400 Naira. I couldn't be less surprised.

Now general elections are around the corner and they are pleading with us to turn out en masse again. Kinda felt very disappointed with the first experience but they are saying pay is gonna be different now though they are not talking numbers. I wonder
#13400..no way...i for just dey sleep my house nah!!... maybe one handled by the state electoral commission...., INEC has standard pay for corps members during election wired directly into their submitted account numbers and INEC can't pay less than 40k this time around considering the huge allocation received for the election. ...General Election is way different from bye election because more money, more human resources and logistics are considered. Politicians are ready to do anything for election even to kill, I remember Been induced with dollars, pounds and what have you... Election money Sweet wella, that's the only time to get back from politicians.....
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
abimic:

#13400..no way...i for just dey sleep my house nah!......... INEC can't pay less than 40k this time around considering the huge allocation received for the election. ...General Election is way different from bye eLection. Election money Sweet wella, that's the only time to get back from politicians.....

Maybe the bye election was handled by the State Electoral Commission as you pointed out. Concerning the amount you mentioned, I hope it comes around that figure this time around. I need to hammer before I POP (March 2019) ....lol.
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
abimic:

#13400..no way...i for just dey sleep my house nah!......... INEC can't pay less than 40k this time around considering the huge allocation received for the election. ...General Election is way different from bye eLection. Election money Sweet wella, that's the only time to get back from politicians.....

Maybe the bye election was handled by the State Electoral Commission as you pointed out. Concerning the amount you mentioned, I hope it comes around that figure this time around. I need to hammer before I POP (March 2019) ....lol. Its a 2 day election
Day 1: Presidential and Senate
Day 2: Governorship and House of Reps

... will they consider pay as one or two? Any idea
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Openatyn(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
For your own sake, notify nysc of the overage because you will be asked to submit ur bank statement at the end ur nysc year
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by abimic(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Makz:

Maybe the bye election was handled by the State Electoral Commission as you pointed out. Concerning the amount you mentioned, I hope it comes around that figure this time around. I need to hammer before I POP (March 2019) ....lol. Its a 2 day election
Day 1: Presidential and Senate
Day 2: Governorship and House of Reps

... will they consider pay as one or two? Any idea
I think they paid it once as election generally not based on day not really too sure anyway as this was in 2015 but anyway it's, If in the end, I collected nothing less than 60k, then you can't get lower than that this current time...
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by Makz: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
abimic:

I think they paid it once as election generally not based on day not really too sure anyway as this was in 2015 but anyway it's, If in the end, I collected nothing less than 60k, then you can't get lower than that this current time...

Gracias! Lets wait and see
Re: Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee by paddyofboss(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
9japrof:

Bros the truth is that not everyone is well informed or have the wherewithal to pursue that to a logical conclusion. Besides if you don't have the money and a good lawyer, just ensure that when you lose the case, NYSC would surely frustrate you, truth is, there are statutory laws that determine how long unredeemed certificates stay in state offices before going back to Abuja. Imagne you losing the case and with no money for appeal and you end up to NYSC headquarters in Abuja to pick up your cert grin
U have a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.