Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (26972 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
lefulefu:
boil pineapple?
These can never treat chronic malaria and typhoid, i have the prescription scription from a doctor, i will screen shot it verbatim, so you can sue me if it doesn't work.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
rubbish. It's because of people like you that Africa has refused to develop. You can die with it, I no care tongue tongue

Learnt that Facebook-Lagos is less noisy now?(T or F?) That Most of them Big ges don travel and no network for dem village

You are not sick, because i even took hiv test after 12 injections, i got well from a doctor that specializes on that. Mbok.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Finally your village people got youshare it here for others to benefit from. Stop hoarding information
The doctor may be annoyed with me if i share it publicly. But with recharge card i will inbox it with you.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bgorgeous:
Insist on a IV treatment
Iv treatment does not work, because i took 12 malaria injections and 4 typhoid iv injection to no avail. A doctor gave me the secret solution, which i may give you.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
johnaruson:

The doctor attacked the malaria from an angle only a doctor, with my complaint could. I need recharge card to relay it to you, because it costs me money and again, if you don't get well after one week, publish me as a scam. Typhoid and malaria.

Drop ur number pls
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anti malaria is nonsense when you have chronic malaria i went for hiv test before i consult a doctor that gave me a solution that cured me i will giv you with a recharge card of 1500 naira but when you get well tell the world

awelekiti:
Have you done the CD Count 4 ( i.e. HIV) test? In case you have and no issues, you may need to watch your hygiene. The water you drink and food you eat could either make or mar your health. Maybe you should boil the water you drink at least for now. Repeat the treatment with an ACT Antimalarial Drug. Try and use mosquito treated net too. Observe these for a while. You should be fine subsequently.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Drop ur number pls
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
SirFamous11:

Drop ur number pls
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by womanofsteel: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Get paw paw leaves,pound in a mortar or you use your hand. Use 1litre of water depending on the quantity.
[color=#990000][/color] squeeze and drain the juice.
Fill in a 1litre bottle.
Take a glass 3 times a day.
I wish you a quick recovery
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
ceejayx:

Thank you I was told to drink up to 8 sachets while on drugs

Yes, it's a good idea.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Princewell2012(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Healthwise17:

Hello, your condition requires urgent attention..

Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and the other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

Good day sir. Thank you so much. I have taken down your number. i will give you a call later.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Babalegba(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Princewell2012:

Good day sir. Thank you so much. I have taken down your number. i will give you a call later.
.Do not forget my advice to take loratadine which is an hayfever medication for a few days if the symptoms persist because you might just be suffering from hayfever which sometimes mimics malaria symptoms. Loratadine is not expensive and could be discarded if it does not work.The choice is entirely up to you but there is no harm in trying.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
SirFamous11:
been over 4 months i was diagonosed and treated of typhoid malaria. But i still feel symptoms as weakness of the body, yellowish urine, hot body, tirdness & constant bitter mouth . Am wondering if this is beyound typhoid malaria? Even 3wks ago I went to lab the typhoid and malaria is still in my body and malaria is 1+ and all symptoms persist including a constant bitter month

I beg to ask doctors & medical personnels or experienced former patients to share thier experiences & sollution to this challenge. Cus is really disturbing my studies.

Thank you!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS,AFRICAN POT FROM SWISSGARDE NIGERIA,IF KNOW IS YOUR ANSWER,USE IT ALL ABOUT MALARIA AND TYPHOID WILL CLEAR FROM YOUR SYSTEM,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER,FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Healthwise17: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Princewell2012:

Okay, no problem. I will be expecting your call
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by johnaruson(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Man cares, God heals, i wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by lugiano1: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnaruson:
Inbox me i will give you prescription a medical doctor gave me that treated my chronic malaria and typhoid fever.
can you drop your contact please
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by bepannaah: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
I am glad to visit your website, Everything in this post is awesome the content you provided in this post is a useful information I can’t wait to come back and read your future posts. Thanks for sharing
https://silsilabadalterishton.com/category/kasauti-zindagi-ki
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by CharlesJok3r: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anybody that can help!. Mine is 3 years+ now.
Doctors are just recommending uneffective drugs everytime and gulping my money after many tests. I'm fuçking tired of this. I have now turn arthmeter-Lfatrine and artesunate and Cipro, cefixime and clavulanic-acid to food now.
Excessive sweat resulting to body odor have been taunting me too!
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by jannetjoy: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2019
The most ideal approach to recognize the two sicknesses is to classify the connections they have. The reasons for the two ailments are very surprising. Though mosquitoes are in charge of jungle fever, typhoid is brought about by the salmonella typhi microscopic organisms. In any case, there is one basic factor between the two. so Home cleaning Brisbane provide an awareness class. to clean and maintain a good atmosphere that will give a healthy lifestyle. f you want more detail read a new article of Commercial cleaning Brisbane.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by danilmo: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Doctors are just recommending uneffective drugs everytime and gulping my money after many tests. I'm fuçking tired of this. I have now turn arthmeter-Lfatrine and artesunate and Cipro, cefixime and clavulanic-acid to food now.

Get a full blood count.

If PF is + , take lemon juice and take ur mind off malaria. It's hard, more of psychology, just forget about malaria.. I applied same method , me that cant do without Athemeter lumefantrine every 2weeks, now its 2 month since i used drugs. Though the last malaria drug I used was Artesunate Amodiaquine, Take Panadol extra sometimes if symptoms manage to show..

I doubt typhoid, u would have had perforated GIT since na, maintain hygiene, use flagyl and loperamide, ur diarrhea will stop..

Am not tallking as an expert o, dont quote my words, just saying what I feel and has worked for me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by CharlesJok3r: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
danilmo:

Get a full blood count.

If PF is + , take lemon juice and take ur mind off malaria. It's hard, more of psychology, just forget about malaria.. I applied same method , me that cant do without Athemeter lumefantrine every 2weeks, now its 2 month since i used drugs. Though the last malaria drug I used was Artesunate Amodiaquine, Take Panadol extra sometimes if symptoms manage to show..

I doubt typhoid, u would have had perforated GIT since na, maintain hygiene, use flagyl and loperamide, ur diarrhea will stop..

Am not tallking as an expert o, dont quote my words, just saying what I feel and has worked for me..
Thank you very much for this. I really appreciate!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by tagyah(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
what is Typhoid Fever??
Typhoid Fever is a gastrointestinal infection caused by Salmonella enterica typhi bacteria. It is transmitted from person to person through the fecal-oral route where an infected or asymptomatic individual (who does not exhibit symptoms) with poor hand or body hygiene passes the infection to another person when handling food and water. The bacteria multiply in the intestinal tract and can spread to the bloodstream. Paratyphoid fever, a similar illness, is caused by Salmonella enterica paratyphi A, B, and C.

Symptoms
Usually symptoms appear 1 to 3 weeks after exposure to the bacteria, symptoms include headache, lack of appetite, malaise, and an enlarged liver. Sometimes patients have diarrhea, constipation, or a rash on their trunk. Severe symptoms may appear 2 to 3 weeks after onset of the illness and may include intestinal hemorrhage or perforation. Fever continue to be carriers of the bacteria and can potentially infect others. Treatment includes antibiotics and supportive care of symptoms. Antibiotic resistance to S. typhii is increasing worldwide.

Prevention
Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and practice proper body hygiene. Drink purified water and only eat well cooked foods.

Vaccination
Qinghao and Reishi Capsules
Call: 08069683429
Join whatsappgroup https:///lgjjVmBJ2GG1VS4OievsSd

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by bepannaah: 10:58am On May 22, 2019
This a very informative blog I am feeling happy reading this post. I am happy to find your blog I was looking information like this. Good work keep writing like this in future. Thanks
http://bepanahpyaar.com/category/silsila-badalte-rishton-ka
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by AngryParrot1: 11:09am On May 22, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
The micro antibodies will become resistant to drugs. All the excessive sweat & consequent body odour will disappear, if u take care of the malaria & typhoid. I would recommend natural detox & immune boost. As simple as this may sound, it will help u starve the antibodies, weakening them, & give ur immune the advantage it needs to defeat them. because attacking them head on will only keep strengthening them. This approach works every time. No living thing can survive starvation!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Healthyway15: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Typhoid is caused by bacteria Salmonella typhi. It is a serious health condition especially in the developing world. Typhoid risk is higher in populations that lack access to safe water and adequate sanitation.

Causes of Typhoid Fever
Typhoid fever spreads through contaminated food and water or through close contact with someone who's infected. Most people feel better within a few days of starting antibiotic treatment, although a small number of them may die of complications.

Early symptoms of Typhoid Fever
Symptoms are likely to develop gradually, often appearing 1-3weeks after exposure to the disease. They include : headache, sweating, abdominal pain, weakness and tiredness, loss of appetite and weight loss, diarrhoea/constipation, extremely swollen abdomen

Later symptoms
You may become delirious, lie motionless and exhausted with your eyes half-closed. Life-threatening complications often develop at this time. The most serious complications of typhoid are intestinal bleeding or holes(perforations).

Treatment of Typhoid Fever
The most commonly used antibiotic is ciprofloxacin. Taking antibiotics to treat typhoid only work if typhoid is caught early. If not, typhoid can be fatal. There is currently concern about the growing resistance of antibiotics to S. typhi. In recent years, for example, typhoid has become resistant to ampicilin. Ciprofloxacin, one of the key medications for typhoid, is also experiencing similar difficulties.

There are very effective natural food supplements to treat all forms of diseases and ailments completely. We recommend suitable supplements of our Reputable Company to treat Typhoid to get the best results. These supplements start work by attacking the bacteria, weakening them and then boosting the immune system to eradicate them, and correcting the imbalances in the cells and restoring the health to normal for the desired results.

You can also contact us for other health conditions. For consultations, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by hasnainseo: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Grin in the mirror – a basic grin strengthens your activities. Continue compensating yourself however NEVER reward yourself with smoking, even with a solitary puff or with anything identified with it. alternatives of SolarMovie
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by libracinlagos(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
I recommend you take Neem Tea plus Bitters Aloes. It is very effective in the treatment of chronic malaria and typhoid.
It is 100% natural thus no side effects.

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by reciprocal(f): 5:48am On Jul 09, 2022
CharlesJok3r:
how did it finally go pls share your experience with me
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Olasteven11: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
I hope he can respond because I am in the same shoe right now
reciprocal:
how did it finally go pls share your experience with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.