Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,392 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants (47379 Views)

Lady Caught Using Her Used Pants To Make Kunu For People (photos) / Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by infogenius(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks for the information.
It's just that it wasn't necessary since almost everyone searches the content of their maid's luggage b4 they leave

1 Like

Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by akpunda86: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin....... VERY EFFECTIVE FOR RITUALS grin grin grin
How much.DM ME.hope the aroma still dr.acct details.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by BabaO2: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chrisrare:
So what do u want social media to do? Do u want us to give u an award??
Stop being insultive all the times and learn

1 Like

Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by badman007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abeg Oyibo pants join?

I need to find use for my stash
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Edonojie007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin....... VERY EFFECTIVE FOR RITUALS grin grin grin
Oh God...!!
See person pant!
This one yansh go get alsault of stds.
Hope no be ur pant oh?! Chai..!!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Dididrumz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chrisrare:

I tire ohh
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by paulpery: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Instablog. Why is that your pictures are not always clear. Change your camera oooooooo
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Owaincouncil: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
I need to buy two AK 47. One for me and the other for my wife.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Omudia11: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shut up. She is creating awareness and by doing so , people who have maids will be moved to search them before travelling.

This happened to someone I know. I witnessed it with my two eyes. The maid was going and she took along with her pictures of her madam and children and she also took their used toothbrushes, clothes and shoes.
Chrisrare:

1 Like

Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by paix(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Maybe she was taking them to give her people in the village who could not afford it.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by newdawn2017(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
berrystunn:
Lie again
then d@ lonely way is d road 2 salvation says d Lord ur God tongue
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by madza: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chrisrare:
@chrisrare you are a born comedian I laughed at your comment for long time but come to think of the enlightenment she has thrown to many others with househelps....I think the pix of her undies was unnecessary while passing her message.,.. grin
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by wonlasewonimi: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who is sniffing that brown pant?
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't searched the bag.
It shows that the housemaid is a thief.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Am with you jare... Lolz
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by davillian(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Logo benz
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
she want to use dem to fry akara
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Olagunwa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Do want us to collect the pant back
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by berrystunn(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
then d@ lonely way is d road 2 salvation says d Lord ur God tongue

Meaning?
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Bowwow11(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chrisrare:
creating awaness so that people like u will know what is happening around
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by amakadihot87(f): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some househelps are deadly wicked,my sister's former house help would prepare Noddles for her kids,and consume the whole eggs herself.You buy snacks for the kids she will seize it from them at school..........the day my sister mistakingly searched her maid's bag ,she found cartons of caprison Juice in it
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by dayleke: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
I think pples should stop wearing patas,putus,painti, awotele n co from now onwards.... grin
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by oshiokpu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Logo benz
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by dayleke: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
Shut up. She is creating awareness and by doing so , people who have maids will be moved to search them before travelling.

This happened to someone I know. I witnessed it with my two eyes. The maid was going and she took along with her pictures of her madam and children and she also took their used toothbrushes, clothes and shoes.

Not that I condone what d maid did but maybe she wasn't being treated right.
And she want get even.
Crazy world out there.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
ALL those shouting it is a lie or in one way or the other support this evil, wait till it gets to ur sis
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by AreaFada2: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmyid:
All these ritualists. Forming Yahoo up and down.

Meanwhile, below is a touching video of a frustrated, but clean minded Yahoo Boy and his white client, the video will make you shed some tears. The white man did the unbelievable for him. Watch, don't cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBJji9h504
Hmmm
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sad.
Funny thing is all this is happening just when everybody is forming holier than the Middle Eastern people who brought their religions.
It shows the hypocrisy and ignorance I have always talked about.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by strangest(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
shes going home from there..
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by emmykk(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chrisrare:

This is fake news.... this blogger spin things up to receive traffic, let me spin for you.

1.The two men controlling Buhari Govt That Aisha talked about are in secret meeting with PDP.

2.Adequate fuel supply this Yultide sign That Pres. Buhari will perform than PDP of 16years.

3.Man asked his wife for party and this happened.

Just get a blog with Google Adsense... Then start digging old stories or spinning something people will jump at.

Yes a maid will like to steal one or two things, then boom,what if pant ,that is currently been stolen by Gboys is added to list of things she stole, it will buy more reading emotions ....Now those with house maid will be terrorizing their house maid up and down.
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by Checked86: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
May be the pants are still clean and she decided to gift her boyfriend in the village
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by newdawn2017(f): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
berrystunn:

Meaning?
Ah my brother! Nor bi u post d@ y picture just now will only 1 pesin in 1 lonely road & a multitude in d the other?
Re: Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants by HIPROFILE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
she wan go sell am to yahoo boys grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.