Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How I Make Over 300,000 In 15 Days - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Make Over 300,000 In 15 Days (732 Views)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N1,300 Only / Make Over 150k Monthly Printing Recharge Cards In Nigeria. / What Business Can I Invest #300,000 On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over 300,000 In 15 Days by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
If you are reading this today, I will say a BIG congratulations to you. At last you have begotten yourself a Gold mine. 

Now listen carefully if you want your foreign income to start flowing in few minutes. 

YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MONEY IN DOLLARS JUST TEST-PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! ITS VERY TRUE! 

If you've never heard, then here's the skinny.

Like you, most people are video gamers. But they are gamers with a difference.

Because they discovered that they could actually get paid to play games (yes, really!).

So, they eventually quit their jobs and started to make their living simply playing video games - or, rather, testing brand new games before they are released to the general public. 

That way the game creators know their games will perform properly under fire, when the general public get their hands on them. 

And, for this vital service, they get paid up to 30 bucks (#10,800 naira) an hour! Sweet!

There are tons of video game makers that needed testers - which is where you're set to cash in BIG TIME.

Here is a web site to put these guys in touch with guys like you who are smart enough to know that when they are playing the latest games - even before they hit Main Street - they are ALSO getting paid for doing it.

So check this out, right now and take the dollar test drive: https:///2A7uDMV you'll be glad you did!

Sincerely.

[Anigbogu Kelvin ]

P.S. And here's the best bit, you get to KEEP the games. So just imagine the reaction of your gaming buddies when they've paid big bucks to buy the game - and you tell them, not only did you play it weeks ago, it didn't cost you a single red cent AND you actually got paid to play it. Here's the heads up again: [https:///2A7uDMV]

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed For Diesel Supply Contracts / Security Retractable Window Grilles / Piling Sheets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.