Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey (926 Views)

Where You Can Buy Original Nsukka Bush Honey In Lagos / Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / Where To Buy Pure Natural Bee Honey In Lagos:08139458588 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey by vivaAfrica: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Method 1
A) Fill a glass with water.
B)Add one tablespoon of honey into the glass.
C)Adulterated or artificial honey will dissolve in water and you will see it around the glass.
D)Pure honey on the other hand will settle right at the bottom of your glass.

I have original Opi Nsukka honey both in retail and commercial quantity, can deliver to any part of the country

Contact me 08034175919

Re: How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey by vivaAfrica: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Original Nsukka honey ready for delivery to Port Harcourt tomorrow.
Are you tired of looking for where to buy original unadulterated honey?
Look no further, I can deliver to you original honey
I deliver nation wide .

The best quality Honey you can find in the market

100% Natural no additive.
Money back guarantee

WhatsApp
0-7-0-3-8-9-4-3-6-7-6

Re: How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey by vivaAfrica: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Do you know a barrel of honey is more expensive than that of crude oil

(1) (Reply)

Local Woman Holding On To A Huge Python While Rescuing The Goat Swallowed / Buy 3 Cartons Of Thailand Fish And Get A Pack Free . / Covid 19 Palliatives Discovered In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.