Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme (2693 Views)

Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by wahleyz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
am nt up to the cut off mark for my course and was hoping to change course.is the form out or are they nt selling it.pls help
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by dazzy4real(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2010
I checkd d site n found out dat dey jst releasd their suplementary list,
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by Nuriel22: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by Akosbaba(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2010
@dazz4real,cool down,it's only the merit list that is out.poster,there are going to be change of course forms but be sharp,don't wait for their website to confirm it.insiders say they'll start selling them on monday
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by Akosbaba(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2010
@dazz4real,cool down,it's only the merit list that is out.poster,there are going to be change of course forms but be sharp,don't wait for their website to confirm it.insiders say they'll start selling them on monday
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by Akosbaba(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Is There Change Of Course Form In Unilag Post Utme by gen2dan(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2010
Please help me out here guys cos so depressed wen i saw the merit list, the change of course form where can i get it in the school, ??

(1) (Reply)

Top Faculties Of Law In Nigeria / Benue State University Post Utme Result For 2012/2013 Section Out. / Waec Gce ( Financial Accounting Theory And Objective) And Practical Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.