Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos (34914 Views)

Let’s Talk!!! “if Not For Olamide, Nobody Will Know Phyno” – Do You Agree? / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Letenwam: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizkid still went for Olamide's concert, OLIC5, just after shutting down his Made In Lagos concert which held in Lagos last night.

The show of love is currently trending, as Nigerians used the opportunity to state that no one is busy for who they care about. Here are tweets about Wizkid going for Olamide's concert below;

@chydee wrote;

Wizkid left his #MadeInLagos show to perform with Olamide at #OLIC5. I don’t ever want to hear anybody say they’re too busy to be there for people they claim they care about. I don’t want to hear it.

#MadeInLagos popped heavy. #OLIC5 popped heavy. I had doubts, but now I can authoritatively confirm that the sky is big enough for everyone to flourish, on the same day

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-went-for-olamides-concert-olic5-after-shutting-down-made-in-lagos-concert/

lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Love it. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Paulfroshman: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizkid Drags Olamide Olic Out And Surprised Him At His Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pph_eKHx4D8

Wizkid In Tears As He Falls & Prostrates For a Fan On Stage At Madeinlagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIu9YwV0TZo
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Heartbender: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2018
OLIC5 was sold out even though in his recent feature, Logo Benz, Olamide made it known that he supports money rituals if legitimate means of hustling doesn't pay.

Wizkid is a dead beat father whose recent sexcapade is with a traumatised woman still legally married to her estranged husband

Yet, the youths, cursed by both God and man, celebrate them with gay abandon. Same youths who can't be in God's presence for little over 2 hours and follow the blind to desecrate the godly things and are quick to criticise and haul insults at clergyman for doing their jobs.

I won't weep for anybody. I'm careful where I invest my sympathy. I just pray that when enough is enough and heaven decides to act, my household and I would be spared the wrath of God

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:
OLIC5 was sold out even though in his recent feature, Logo Benz, Olamide made it known that he supports money rituals if legitimate means of hustling doesn't pay.

Wizkid is a dead beat father whose recent sexcapade is with a traumatised woman still legally married to her estranged husband

Yet, the youths, cursed by both God and man, celebrate them with gay abandon. Same youths who can't be in God's presence for little over 2 hours and follow the blind to desecrate the godly things and are quick to criticise and haul insults at clergyman for doing their jobs.

I won't weep for anybody. I'm careful where I invest my sympathy. I just pray that when enough is enough and heaven decides to act, my household and I would be spared the wrath of God
And you are a lawyer. Shouldn't you be speaking with verifiable facts?

And I wonder why you're so bitter. SMH

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Heartbender: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
How do you "speak" with verifiable facts? Please, I am not opening shop for stupid arguments. If you disagree, shake your head and find your likeminds. I spoke my mind with my data. Do yours at your corner. Space full brekete
naijaboiy:

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:
How do you "speak" with verifiable facts? Please, I am not opening shop for stupid arguments. If you disagree, shake your head and find your likeminds. I spoke my mind with my data. Do yours at your corner. Space full brekete
Abeg calm down! Angry man, no be Wizkid or Olamide do you. Just dey rant this early morning. grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by ct2: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
keep on populating hell !!!!!!!??

there is God

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Donmorph1991(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Next level things, Lets join them by investing in cocoa and cashew business, contact me for your supplier 08070580763

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Revolva(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

look not everything you just post anyhow like an animal..who dont ave bearing....we here talking of how the events went down....you here reminding us of people weak side...

oga be a sensible person dis 2019

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by toydee(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

We're too religious in this country n appear holier than God,yet we celebrate these celebrities with their yeye lifestyle. Too bad..

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Was Ambode at the concert? Governor Jaiye jaiye

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
If these guys could make it in lyf, I too can n must mk it. Real talent n purpose no dey fail as long as say God don tk care of ur village pple.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by ddooskie(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Baba nla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Both show sold out but they could have shifted dates for more people to enjoy both shows...but when you fix a date set by one satanic mandate it becomes difficult to alter...if you know you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
This is a long, emphatic and interesting epistle, but conspicously unnecessary. Save urself d stress nxt tym pls.
Heartbender:

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Exwizard: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

You were making sense from the first 2 paragraphs, until the last paragraph where you said you and your family spared from one wrath, being a. Nigerian alone makes you experience the wrath of God already, that's there is one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
They both don't have dads that can give free tickets to lie about sell outs sad sad sad
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Olatunji1929: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

fool hater

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
ct2:
keep on populating hell !!!!!!!??

there is God
Are you in Heaven now?
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by anambraamaka: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Letenwam:
Wizkid still went for Olamide's concert, OLIC5, just after shutting down his Made In Lagos concert which held in Lagos last night.

The show of love is currently trending, as Nigerians used the opportunity to state that no one is busy for who they care about. Here are tweets about Wizkid going for Olamide's concert below;

@chydee wrote;

Wizkid left his #MadeInLagos show to perform with Olamide at #OLIC5. I don’t ever want to hear anybody say they’re too busy to be there for people they claim they care about. I don’t want to hear it.

#MadeInLagos popped heavy. #OLIC5 popped heavy. I had doubts, but now I can authoritatively confirm that the sky is big enough for everyone to flourish, on the same day

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-went-for-olamides-concert-olic5-after-shutting-down-made-in-lagos-concert/

lalasticlala

Well, since u brought this up;

Do u know why whizzy, didn't deem it fit, to attend his supposed godfather(BankyW)'s wedding?

Going by what u just wrote, he probably didn't care enough undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Larryslim(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
LegitHustler:
Did he buy ticket because Jaywon was bounced undecided

Connect your phone, laptop, ipad to your home theater, car stereo, headphone and speaker wirelessly using the bluetooth music receiver.

Follow the link on my signature to whatsapp or call 070 68 190 311 if interested
Ahnnn,how do you know jaywon was bounced?
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
RexTramadol1:
They both don't have dads that can give free tickets to lie about sell outs sad sad sad
Jealousy! Na excess tramadol dey high u so.
Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by OLUWABIG(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2018
naijaboiy:

what fact do you want again I don't know why the truth hurt nigerian youths so much

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Olamide and Wizkid are bad influence to Nigerian youths...I pity their fans

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by virginboy1(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

Why are you so pained Sir

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Heartbender:

Hmmn, true.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos by Chrisbeks: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Omoni oboli take note

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.