Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers (20008 Views)

'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by AfonjaConehead: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Boniface Ewerem
Sunday Shuku Alabiabia

Ajoka
grin
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by AfonjaConehead: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emceesaka:
Na them Flatron. To do Christmas na by force? God punish developers that are causing problem here in

OSHOGBO

. Awon Oloriburuku omo Ajokas

grin
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by Nigerianization(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
The money you stole is somebody's sweat and blood.
The person too have plans for Christmas.

As truthful as you guys are, your actions are inexcusable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by Dareal90s(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
I said it, Igbo's are d ones living in brown roofs and under d bridge, see these ones nw, they can't even afford money to go back to their erosion village for xmass.
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by Lankybaby(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
They now give u more money to celebrate Xmas ����with ur head like my hen head
funny...make i cone chop hem head for xmas?
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by vr0xen: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
If i have that piece way back in unizik i wud rob six hostels a night without even releasing one G NUT.that piece u seeing dia is excess moral.
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by tempest69: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Saraki Boiz
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT JESUS HANGING BETWEEN TWO THIEVES Meant something else.... EVIL WILL KILL THE WICKED.
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ignorance is not an excuse
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by Ayobami7(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Abi na
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by JBoss25(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2018
ghost3040:
They should be freed...at least they were honest.
I hope they do this to you, then you'll really know how it feels to be robbed off your hard earned money, stop posting rubbish.
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by ghost3040: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2018
JBoss25:
I hope they do this to you, then you'll really know how it feels to be robbed off your hard earned money, stop posting rubbish.
mumu
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by JBoss25(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
ghost3040:
mumu
I'm mumu? But you just said that the armed robbers should be freed for confessing about a robbery, but if they now robbed you, you'll be cursing them, please think before u type, fool.
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by ghost3040: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2018
JBoss25:
I'm mumu? But you just said that the armed robbers should be freed for confessing about a robbery, but if they now robbed you, you'll be cursing them, please think before u type, fool.
mumu
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by JBoss25(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
ghost3040:
mumu
the person wey suppose put your sperm inside condom, na be the big mumu
Re: We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers by ghost3040: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
JBoss25:
the person wey suppose put your sperm inside condom, na be the big mumu
mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 / Man Gets 70 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Keke Tyres In Bayelsa / Suspected Phone Snatchers Kill 22-Year-Old Man In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.