Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 (7777 Views)

Will 2022 Be Another “buzzing” Year For African Startups? / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? / End The Killings In Nigeria. By Micah Dinipre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
It is almost the end of the year once again and I am pleased to write to you all. Just before I go into details, I will like to make some predictions. My followers know I have never failed any; this is the more reason you need to take this post seriously.

No matter who wins in the 2019 presidency election, the economy will suffer a serious dip. The reason is simple; money is currently exchanging hands, making inflation to be on the standby.

How prepared are you for the challenging periods about to come?

If you are ready to defy the odds and become among the 20% that doesn’t care about the economic meltdown, then take this post seriously.

Evaluate how the present year Went

I overheard a boy saying “2019 go Stew”; I asked him how, but he had no idea of what would make it a super successful year.

If you don’t know how you spent money, you won’t know how to spend the incoming one.

As an unemployed graduate, did you spend all your time searching for jobs without improving your personal skills set?

As an underpaid working class graduate, are you just HOPING that something better would come your way?

All these are what you need to evaluate and see where exactly you made some couple of mistakes. Once you’ve realized your mistakes, you can plan better.

Make a resolution before the year ends

Guys, you don’t need to wait for the New Year before we start making vows and resolutions. Forget what you knew in the past and follow this carefully.

As soon as you realized where you messed up this year, follow it up with a vow of NEVER making such a mistake again.

It is all about conditioning your mind and mentality of doing what you will plan out to do.

Start Making Plans and Budgets for the New Year

Just in case you don’t know, most companies create their budget within the last days of the year. If corporate organizations can do such, why can’t you?

I don’t know what plans you might have in stock, but I have just 1 idea for all those who are still unemployed and underemployed. The idea is just Learn a Skill that will make employers run after you.

Put your plans into action

I discovered of recent that procrastination was one of the major weaknesses I found in most people who complained about progress in life and career.

“I will do it later” was a common word found in their dictionary. While the proactive ones are making progress in life and career, others were procrastinating until they failed to achieve anything.

The idea of acquiring a skill should kick-start as soon as you read this post.

Skills that will make you feed yourself and live a good life even without working for anybody. The world is going digital, which is why I recommend skills like;

Web Design and Development
Software Development
Graphics Design
Mobile Application Development

The money shouldn’t the issue because I have seen a cheap place you can learn all these without breaking the bank. I have written a review about where you can acquire these skills for the cheapest possible fee.
For as cheap as anything, you can learn most of all these and start your 2019 with a bang.

Are you ready to make progress?

See the source link below for more details.

Much love to all hustlers who are ready to start 2019 with a banger.

Much love!!!

Source: https://topwritersden.com/how-to-make-the-new-year-better/

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Hey guys, let's get fired up!!!!

Lalasticlala, help us with this please.

If interested in learning Wed Design and Development, this is the best deal ever...

Click here to register and get a huge discount

2 Likes

Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by morikee: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Coming from biafrabushboy grin
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Lucifer66(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Step 1: Don't spend money on women.
Step 2: Invest and hang out with friends.
That's how happiness starts.

5 Likes

Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by millionboi2: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Don't wait too long for white collar job

Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
undecided
Stories
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by favourabl: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Decryptor(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Alright!

Check out 9 things to expect in 2019 as a Nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/4920960/9-possible-things-expect-nigerian
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Emmy3(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
The problem of being a better version of yourself is not making plan or resolutions but being able to adhere to these master plans and resolution.
The problem of making resolutions is excluding the possibility of an unforeseen negative occurrence.
The reason why you can't actualise your plans is not including events like tsunami, earth quake, death, heart breaks and even worse in the master plan.

Anyway, I wish you all success in actualising your new year resolutions.

Least I forget;

"I pledge to Buhari my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his dignity and
Thumbs up a honor at him
So help me God."

Kindly share and like, if you pledge, too
NPower ID
N-HEALTH-2017-000001908608
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by millionboi2: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Step 1: Don't spend money on women.
Step 2: Invest and hang out with friends.
That's how happiness starts.
Do what makes u happy,datz d only way to b happy not just hanging out with friends...ok
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by millionboi2: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
favourabl:
This is most reliable and trusted investment opportunity you will ever hear, so take the opportunity Now...

Kindly read investment brief and details below!

GET UPTO 210% PROFITS OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN 6 MONTHS (CAPITAL BACK AT END OF TENURE)
By Investing in Senztip Limited’s SED Invest Program

Senztip Limited (Pronounced as Sense – Tip Limited) was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on June 16 2017 and since then grown into a multi-million naira company and while we are looking to raise money to increase our share of the Household Essentials e-commerce space & social quiz and gaming industry, we are also looking to share our success with our members.

SED Invest has been designed to look after the investment need of Africans looking to invest in a growing IT Company.

Making reasonable investment is good, investing in the right firm or company is even better but if the company happens to be Senztip Limited then it’s the best thing you will ever do.
We may not guarantee the highest dividend per capital invested, what we guarantee is the SAFETY of your invested capital and promised profit. We take full responsibility of all funds received for the investment’s duration and also guarantee the Investor 100% refund of his capital + any additional or interest accrued to the investment with respect to the contract purchased.

All funds invested into our company goes to the company’s reserve, new product line for e-commerce and to strengthen our e-commerce logistics service immediately and records of such transaction is securely stored in your account’s personal area on sed.com.ng and backed up on our servers.

Investments contracts are not fixed, they are highly flexible, you may wish to request the return of your capital in a case of an emergency however we shall require a minimum notice of 1 week in any of such case. Investment contracts can be purchased by registered users of the website in the following payment methods:

PAYPAL (Investments in US Dollars)
Perfect Money (Investments in US Dollars)
Bank Transfer/Deposit (Naira Investment)

Still on the flexibility of the program, investors can request for payout in any of the payment methods above and not necessarily from the term currency used for deposit. We have three main investment categories which are Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

You may wish to review their different tariffs as stated in the image below:

Please Note:
*** We have a specific investment size we can manage, and each plan describes maximum investors/investment we can receive in each plan, meaning once it’s maxed out, we shall not receive any more investment until we complete payment and re-open another batch after June 2019…

If you have any questions, you can contact us via Call/WhatsApp on: 07083244229.

In addition, Investments above ₦5,000,000 will grant the investor Director and shareholding position in the company with all executive rights and annual profit sharing for 5 years (Shall be fully discussed with interested investors).

We are hereby using this opportunity to call on interested individuals and corporate bodies that wants to invest in e-commerce and Social Quiz and Gaming Industry to consider investing in this company. We are already in business and doing quite well, this is a call for expansion.

The goal is to launch a new company product and also get new inventory and increase product order in our online mall, as our current product purchase power no more satisfy our teeming customers. We seek to do this before the end of January 2019, Hence the deadline for receiving investment is 4th January 2019.

Be part of this dream to make it a reality.
To Invest: Visit www.sed.com.ng
Call/SMS/WhatsApp on 08135120000 + 07083244229

How to Withdraw Monthly Interest or Cancel investment:
You will only need to submit your account number with any Nigerian bank once, and we will remit your interest on a scheduled day monthly until you cancel your investment.
To cancel you will have to write your dedicated investment manager in our company within stipulated required time-frame to cancel an investment depending on your investment category. On receipt of this notice, your interest will stop and funds remitted to your account within promised time frame also depending on investment category.

Terms:
The minimum investment capital from an individual or company is ₦100,000.
All investment capital below ₦5,000,000 attracts only 6 months investment tenure with capital returned after 6 months of successful payment of all dividends/interests
While investment capital of ₦5,000,000 and above attracts a percent share with equity in the company for 5 years, subject to renewal if interested.
Your investment can be terminated any time after the first month, with minimum 7 days prior notice.
Investor’s lawyer agreement for consent purpose is allowed, kindly reach out to sign such.
Yahoo Yahoo
Useless scammer

1 Like

Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by kanicorp9(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by frankfrancis871: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
sad

The total dismemberment of this shithole is a task all reasonable homo sapiens found in the "mere geographical location" must join hands to achieve

I hope Nigerians do away with their foolishness before 2019 or perish..

God punish Nigerians till they get sense
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
H
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Emmariks(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
the post correct
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Omobabaemili(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Omobabaemili is here
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by jeremy042(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
ah!
wat a post.nice one op.i bet you these skills r hot cake in d labour market nw.
a skilled diligent man will bear rule.
May God make our hand work to flourish b4 him dis 2019 In Jesus Name.Amen o.
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Oyindidi(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by Divay22(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm getting a piggy.
That's my only end of the year plan for a better 2019.
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by godwinstringed1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hurray in advance to you viewer

Check

My

Signature

And design your 2019
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by favourabl: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
morikee:
Coming from biafrabushboy grin

Imagine!!! angry
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
favourabl:

Nope, you are very wrong.. We have never scammed anyone,and in no plan to scam anyone in the future..

use your google and search SENZTIP LIMITED, also look out our company profile online before laying wrong accusations

Take this nonsense out of here my friend...

Only white people can fall for this useless scam!!
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Divay22:
I'm getting a piggy.
That's my only end of the year plan for a better 2019.

What is a piggy?
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love

Go and work for the 5k.
Re: Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
1, REDUCE THE NO OF WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE
2,STAY AWAY FROM FAST-FOOD
3,BIG PHONE IS NOT A MUST HAVE [SOME PEOPLE BOUGHT BIG PHONE & NOTHING LEFT IN THEIR ACCOUNT
4,PAY YOUR TITHES
5,GIVE THINGS TO YOUR MOTHER NO MATTER HOW SMALL
6,STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOUR PLANS
7,STOP PUTTING YOUR MOUTH IN WOMEN'S HONEY POT (SO MUCH CURSE THERE IF SHE ISN'T YOUR WIFE.
8,DONT RESIGN FROM YOUR PRESENT JOB because of bad BOSS � IF YOU haven't got a better One.
9,Dont buy expensive stuffs just to keep up with friends or foes. SIMPLICITY IS SOPHISTICATION in itself..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

il / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.