Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. (221 Views)

How UBA Is Empowering Africa's Creative Industry With REDTV And RED Radio / GTB Apologises To Its Customers For Yesterday's Experience / How UBA Rode On Forex Stability To Bolster Performance In H1 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. by endeavor(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
This is the second time, please, whoever that is in charge should help push to front page.

First: Precisely two weeks ago, i decided to withdraw my last #4,000. using a POS. I was debited, yet the transaction was declined. I felt so upset, with no hope of getting any money for upkeep while I await the reversal. I was been tortured by hunger, furiously, i called their customer care, my airtime got exhausted while waiting for a representative to attend to me. with no money to recharge, I headed to twitter, complained and sent them screenshots of debit alert, declined receipt and a filled complaint. I later went to complain via email. I was sent a form to fill. I did and I was asked to wait till Dec. 26.

Today, a friend sent me #6,000 to use for Xmas, with so much happiness, smiling and thanking God for giving me hope of having something this Xmas, I headed for the POS, ( a different one from the first) as no bank with cash at their ATM's around. Again, I got debited and was issued a declined copy of the receipt. I've called UBA care, sent mail, tweet, no reply. UBA just cut shot my happiness. I feel so pained and furious.

I've been trying to upload photos, it not showing up after uploads

(1) (Reply)

What To Consider Before Taking Loans In The New Year / Own A Verified Paypal Account At An Awesome Rate, No Need To Fake ID / Get help with your Thesis Work - Quick and Quality Transcription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.