Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 (24662 Views)

In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke / Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
I think mine should be more of Empathy...

I tend to believe people once they become emotional... Turning me into a father Xmas...

Right now; if you need help, you must prove it beyond reasonable doubts!!!!!!!!!

We are the same bro, just that I am getting hardened gradually. Imagine a few days ago, I sent a lady 2k to cook soup, she now said i was mocking her, imagine?? If you help, dem go talk, if you no help dem go still talk so make them talk.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2018
As for me, need to cut down my hoe intake. I need a wifey that I can love and take care off.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by jeph19(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
I think mine should be more of Empathy...

I tend to believe people once they become emotional... Turning me into a father Xmas...

Right now; if you need help, you must prove it beyond reasonable doubts!!!!!!!!!

If you know what I've lost as a result of this... I wish to have a hard part but can't get it... They request and beg and tell lies and I believe and give...
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2018
The right time to quit every bad habit is now you don't need to wait until 2019. This year I never knew how i started smoking weed all because I was worried . Seriously it really affected my productivity as a Graphic designer. The few weeks i control myself i become more productive. So i keep on struggling to stop it not until this December that i over heard if you want to quit smoking or any bad habits is just to write it on a plain paper "I want to quit smoking" 500 times. That night with annoying spirit i did it and I'm very free now i don't procrastinate I'm just tasty for more money. I'm driving into 2019 with a hustler mindset. Adekule Gold say Hustle no fit kill anybody. Quite bad habits and see how fast you could run. Thank God for God. Even when I smoke I don't think about women what's always on my mind is how I can make my world a better place.

4 Likes

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Habit of buying fuel(petrol) i need to stop it, it drain me. Buying fuel is a bad habit.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by CupOfT(m): 2:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Stop bullshiting
Make the money I need
Enter into a serious relationship with a loving and Wise partner
Invest more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by CupOfT(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Stop bullshiting
Make the money I need
Enter into a serious relationship with a loving and Wise partner
Invest more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2018
wiconse:
mine is masturbating, bet9ja, virtual etc

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by UprightEvil: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2018
to give up the addiction to seunmohmoh, quit Rothmans full time and drink beer leisurely
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by afesoy: 3:42am On Dec 25, 2018
My is bet9ja
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by afesoy: 3:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Mine is bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by bullabong(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2018
No woman no cry for 2019.
I need to stay off women totally.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Tunechi042: 4:05am On Dec 25, 2018
I have cultured this habit of drinking soft drinks like every minute of the day...I drink 5+ bottles every day about 10days ago I saw a post about diabetes it really freaked me out and for 9days now I have taken any form of soft drinks. It would be wise to start now and fight those bad habit rather than waiting for 2019. Use habit bull app on play store it has helped me so far.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Teophilblack(m): 4:18am On Dec 25, 2018
I need to reduce smoking
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Kalashy(m): 4:37am On Dec 25, 2018
no one is talking about masturbating.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Whobedatte(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Bianda24:

Yes
Are you Lagos based?
If yes, send me a pm
Happy Xmas to you
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by sparko1(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:
Mine is beer. I need to stop it abruptly as its suckling away my finance and resource management.

and the only way that can happen is to replaced it with serious girlfriend that would be at my side all the time and at all time. I'm seriously depressed.

So your solution is to replace beer with the next, sorry the most un-serious activity! Why not get married if you want responsibility.
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Saffi:
Too much time on my phone. Need to cut it down to like 2 hours a day.
probably cos u aren't making money with your phone
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Decryptor(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:
Mine is beer. I need to stop it abruptly as its suckling away my finance and resource management.

and the only way that can happen is to replaced it with serious girlfriend that would be at my side all the time and at all time. I'm seriously depressed.

Bro...take my advice...stick to beer. Girls will drive you to suicide!
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Decryptor(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2018
larrycdof:
Mine definetly is dating all this hungry girls..I need someone who can offer much more than sexual pleasure and a fellow food devourer...mam shall not live by bread and kpomo alone

Bro...get yourself a working class lady who is loaded excessively. I use to date all these "Send me recharge card" girls and I decided not to anymore. Now I roll with girls that have cars and live in posh mansions. Some have helped me immensely in contributing to my business which they see as nothing.

1 Like

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Gboy101: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Decryptor:

Bro...take my advice...stick to beer. Girls will drive you to suicide!
girl and not girls
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Decryptor(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:
girl and not girls

Won't you pick a girl out of the girls?
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:

And if the serious girlfriend breaks your heart, you'll go back to being depressed and seek the bottle
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by LINTUNE(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Yian1:

Instead of engaging in betting that ruins the lives of thousands everyday, why don't you try a life-changing opportunity that allows you and many other people to become financially stable. It just requires one being ambitious, money-motivated and wanting more out of life.

For more info if you're interested, you can reach me on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252
...hope aren't one of those scammers ..is this ur WhatsApp number.. If u are real I'll get in touch i
With u
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by johnad3(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2018
I must put an end to lack of money by force by fire, im super broke. i hope 2019 would be my year of great fortune
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Highbhee(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Poverty .. Very bad habit
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by consultancy: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:

replacing beer with a 'NIGERIAN' girlfriend because you want to cut down on your expenses is like selling off a toyota corolla 1.6 liter engine 4 plugs, to buy a tundra truck 4.0 liter v8 engine because you want to reduce money spent on buying fuel. I wish you goodluck on that
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Abcruz(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Gboy101:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Don't waste your life chasing after women! This has ruined many kings.--proverbs 31:3

it is not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer--proverbs 31:4

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Abcruz(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Poverty. my own poverty is now habitual angry It will go with 2018angry

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abcruz:

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

You must be a pastor

1 Like

Re: Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 by Bianda24: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Whobedatte:
Are you Lagos based?
If yes, send me a pm
Happy Xmas to you

I don't want to do that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire / Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.