Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Vacancy In Mtn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Mtn (4314 Views)

Graduate Recruitment In MTN, Etisalat, Oil And Gas Company And Others... / Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Job Vacancy In Mtn Nig. (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy In Mtn by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2007
does anyone know how i can get a job with mtn?
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by free2ryhme: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2007
[size=12pt]i just dont understand you lots you open threads without any sense of implication. look at your topic again vacancy in MTn you post whether vacancies exist. my advice to you is just leave his board and never come back. haba or go to MTN office. [/size]
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by zaree: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2007
alwas give people a chance n not criticize dem.he/she may b new or he feels dats d fastest way of getin his problem solvd.advice to correct subject next time.
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by noblesam(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2007
FREE2RHYME!!! am sure u were expecting the guy to declare some vancancies as advertised by MTN. grin, No blame d guy na, Anyway my pally,u may always acess mtn career link websites from time to time at www.mtnonlne.com with reference to available vacancies.better still post a CV there since u look so keen to work with them. wink
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by Olusleeky(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2007
na waoooooooo. empty thread

1 love

odebode olumide kelvin
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by Freekeezee(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2007
Plz if u ar new,let us know so we can welcom u on board,thereafter we tel u topics helpful u can always post not EMPTY THREAD!
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by Nnecynthia: 10:40am On May 03, 2007
the topic u type in is very key. for example, using 'any vacancies in MTN' wud av bn more appropriate.
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by bodlicious: 1:51pm On May 03, 2007
zaree,
that's a good point u've made - if only most of us can accomodate others, how different our nation will be.
That said, me too dey look 4 work o!
I get 4yrs + xperience 4 marketg
Leads any 1?
cheers
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by orekinky: 8:35pm On May 03, 2007
it is www.mtnonline.com. also try lets search google and access insurance companies in nigeria scrool to their financial sector in nigeria, vacancies are posted there daily. it might just work for you. goodluck
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by Ena345(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2007
U know U kill make a good Journalist. LOL. 4 Chriist sake I who's this. Hmm! think about it seriously o. U might want to pick on telecoms sector to write on. and u could make a preference for MTN. Hype their news and promos and trust me, u may begin to get the feel u r working there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. dont mind anyone that criticises u o. u haev made two things work with ur thread. First, u had replies, second it was a form of comic relief. u know some of us come online, pent up, looking for the next info to help us out of the labour to the favour market buy Hey! Did U make me Laff! have a great day y'all, talk to someone later
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by anifel20(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2007
Haba guys give the guy a chance, professionals were once novice
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by bobbyan(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2007
Visit www.mtnonline.com you will get lates job offer good luck cheesy
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by godslead(f): 2:45pm On May 04, 2007
If una c d speed i take enter here hoping to hear ,  anyway no wahala. Just find out from their site as u've already been told.don't forget to tell us when u get your MTN job oh. God bless u. wink
Re: Vacancy In Mtn by dafidixone(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2007
Buy and Sell Recharge Card That will do the magic. grin Just a joke my dear sister

Fresh Graduate Jobs At Ripples Media Limited / Data Collection Officer Needed Urgently!!!! (N30,000 Monthly Stipends) / Wow! Good News!!! Fg Grant