Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff (16373 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff / UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yatahamal:
I am a student of UNILORIN, with the ASUU palava many students will jump on the train to UNILORIN. The dress code is just one constituted by Faculty, not the whole UNILORIN. Two degrees and u can't argue with civility

Since you said you're a student of unilorin, I will let the argument pass.

I know exactly the mindset of the present-day unilorin students.

It reminds me of the story of A Slave who loves his chain.
Re: UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff by Lawal2907: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

UNILORIN has gone off the radar since late 90s when 49 lecturers, the founding fathers , were illegally sacked, though, reinstated after over a decade.
Religion, specifically Islam, is taking its toll on the once noble university.
A day is coming when UNILORIN students would be forced to wear uniform like secondary school students.

Liar!
Bring up evidence... Talking baselesly
UNILORIN my foot.
Re: UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff by Yatahamal: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2018

Since you said you're a student of unilorin, I will let the argument pass.

I know exactly the mindset of the present-day unilorin students.

It reminds me of the story of A Slave who loves his chain.
Every organisation has its rules, even countries like US. I served at PPMC MOSIMI, a subsidiary of NNPC. They don't allow coloured attachments, eye lashes, tight leggings, and sleeveless. Did the HR christianize it? No. Why use a grand narrative for all institutions, we are different people. If after 2 degrees u don't know this young man, it says a lot about the current state of Nigeria. BTW, BETTER BY FAR. HER AUTOCRATIC RULE IS WHAT MADE HER CONTINUE TO WORK WHILE OTHERS STRIKE
Re: UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
xage:

When stupidity comes in contact with wisdom it dies a natural death.

Now Mr. Let's have a mini class session about decency and nudity..God and Devil.

I leave you to match above behavior.

If Christianity does not improve human culture and does not uphold decency and Islam does then let the earth and the remain planets be Islamized of cause if that's the word you want to use...

We cannot succumb to nudity just because a religion does not condemn it in spite of all its evils

Mr...if you are not a logical person don't bother replying because I will not be this nice henceforth.

I am not surprised at all by your rudeness and total incapability of having any discussion without shooting out the evil in your reasoning. This of course is peculiar with your kind.

Learn how to argue, converse and still maintain your sanity in this 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Threat To Block My BVN: Please Help. / Which Schools Are Still Selling Nursing Form? / FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.